My love 3

Writer's POV:

Shehnaaz turned around and saw Sidharth standing there ,her vision was little blur so she rubbed her eyes and again looked at him and that was enough.Without any other thought,she just hugged him too tightly .Sidharth also wrapped his hands around her .It felt like Shehnaaz got the warmth which she was missing from so many days.She came back to her home i.e.,Sidharth's arms.Sidharth also tightened his hold on her feeling the sukoon which he missed whenever he went to sleep,the warmth which he missed when they used to cuddle.Shehnaaz didn't wanted to leave him not now not anytime.

"Kesi hai"Sidharth asked her still hugging her to which Shehnaaz just hmmed.Shehnaaz's warm breaths were falling on his nape of the neck.Sidharth kissed her cheek and rubbed his nose in her hair. Shehnaaz just wanted to hold him like that forever.The audience were seeing the reunion of two people who missed each other so much and now were in each other's arms.Constant hooting and clapping from the audience telling them how happy the audience were.Sidharth broke the hug halfheartedly as now he had to talk to others also.Shehnaaz side hugged him .She didn't wanted to leave him for now.

Manish and Sidharth started talking while Shehnaaz was still side hugging him.She was not in the state to leave him now.Sidharth talked about Shehnaaz to Manish.Manish was also lovingly looking at them and talking. It seemed as if Sidharth got the missing part of his puzzle.Manish told Sana that Sidharth was the only one whom she chose.She was very happy hearing it,obviously she knew it .She can never forget his touch."Wo tu tha"Shehnaaz asked him to which he smiled and nodded his head.Sidharth had a genuine smile throughout the whole conversation with Manish.

Sid:Aur main sabko ye cheez batana chahta hu that Shehnaaz is a gem of a person

Further Sisharth told about Shehnaaz being so lovely and supportive and how she would make one meet a different side of oneself from whom they themselves are unknown.With his every word,he remembers how Shehnaaz made him meet with the child which was within him.He was conveying the qualities of Shehnaaz which he admired .Shehnaaz was emotional hearing this all.She never expected him to be so expressive and especially he coming to her show.A wave of euphoria engulfed her and she was also emotional. Her tears were no where to stop.She started sobbing.Sidharth felt something wet on his dress so looked Shehnaaz who was sobbing snuggling more to him.He tried calming her by rubbing her arms and back but she was not stopping.Manish looked at them and knew that both needed some alone time.

Manish:I think we should take a break ,kafi time se shooting chal rahi hai

The directors agreed to him and asked them to go their vanities until the break ends.Sidharth took a Shehnaaz along with him to the vanity.As soon as they entered the vanity ,Shehnaaz hugged him ever so tightly and continued sobbing .Sidharth sat on the couch while making Shehnaaz sat on his lap.He caressed her hair lovingly and rubbed her back calming her.He also wrapped his hands around her feeling the utmost sukoon and warmth of each other.Sidharth broke the hug and looked at her who was looking downward.He cupped her face in his hands and gently kissed her forehead.

Sid:tu itna kyu ro rahi hai,mujhe laga tu khush hogi

Sana:main khush hu

Sid:phir ro kyu rahi hai

Sana:maine ye expect nahi kiya tha aur kya karu tujhe dekh ke thori emotional ho gayi...I missed you bebu

Sid:I missed you baby but ye unprofessional lagta haina,humare wajah se shoot ko rokhna para

Sana:hmm(sadly)

Sid:oyee udhash mat ho hum har weekend ko milege bahar aur time spend karege

Sana:Sachi tu mujhse se milne aayega

Sid:ofcourse gadhi,aab chal

Sidharth's POV

After hugging for the last time,we both left the vanity and moved towards the stage.The shoot was restarted with the same conversation of Manish and me .Shehnaaz was not sad now but she wanted to feel that sukoon so she was still side hugging Sidharth.I also wrapped my one hand around her shoulder while with my another hand I was holding the Mike .I was talking with the same genuine and happy smile.I told how in biggboss they both would fight but solve it in the night and start the new day happily.I went to the memories of our bigboss journey how we used to fight but everytime when we came to sleep,we would talk about it and eventually solved our problem and cuddled.I really admired this quality of Shehnaaz a lot and thought that  every girl should have this quality.

Sana:toh tu hi Shaadi kar lena mere sath jab itni tareef kar raha hai

Her question took me off guard. I really didn't had a answer to her question.I really think how everytime she simply indirectly or directly confess her feelings .I had a slight confusion on my face.She chuckled seeing my reaction knowing that I wouldn't say anything. Manish also asked me to answer this question.Now I thought I had to speak now.I told whatever I felt was right and being the logical Sidharth Shukla .

Sid:right dekhte hai phele tu abhi yaha dekh le

All of us chuckled hearing my answer. The most logical answer I could give at that time.Manish futher told the purpose why I was here.I was here to choose candidates for Shehnaaz.I gave a slight smile while Manish kept on talking about it.I wrapped my hand around Shehnaaz's neck while she stood close to me.She held my hand kissing my knuckles.I told Manish about the jhelometer on which I would rate the guys seeing how much they can actually bear Shehnaaz and her tantrums.Manish told us to move to our respective seats .

I went and sat on the couch after hugging Rohanpreet and Sanjana.Rohanpreet seemed to be a cute and nice boy and ofcourse I know the fact of him being Shehnaaz's friend.Manish called the next contestant.Indeep was the next contestant. I was surprised seeing him here.I knew him from HSKD.He sang Saturday song.He had a well built body and was a humble guy. Manish introduced him to Shehnaaz and the audience.I was just seeing him infact observing him.

He told that he genuinely liked Shehnaaz and so came here.At first I felt a pinch of jealousy in my heart but later composed myself thinking that the show is all about that only.Manish told that how passionate he was and how he had worked hard to build this body.Shehnaaz asked me about my decision to which I said yes keeping my jealousy side away.Geniunely he was a good ,passionate and a dedicated guy,good candidate. Shehnaaz made him wear the bracelet as a sign he was chosen.After dancing on the stage ,she came back and kissed on my cheek.I was surprised by her sudden act but smiled looking at her.Finally it was the time for my leave.

Sana:lekin agar mujhe teri zarurat pari toh

Sid:apne dil pe hath rakhna aur mera naam lena,main aa jaunga
************************************
Really it was mesmerizing feeling when I saw Sidnaaz reunion in MSK❤❤.Hope that it was great ,I tried to write down every emotion which I felt according to their respective POVs.Just wanna say that it was one of the best moments ,a lovely moment😍❤.The vanity part was my imagination.I thought it would be good to write down in this part.I hope it was good and I didn't disappoint you all🤗.

I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment.

Keep streaming Fly,and also keep loving and supporting me

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️