Premiere night 2

Shehnaaz:

I went inside after talking with Salman Sir .It was such a beautiful moment.It was a dream coming true for me.I remember how Shehbaaz and I always saw him hosting biggboss season's and wished that someday we could meet him and had a little chat with him.I loved his personality, such a kind hearted ,sweet person he was.The way I danced with him and twirled him was ecstatic .I thought maybe I am going overboard and he is thinking that I might be flirting with him.So I told that I was not flirting to which he told that he know.His laugh was always which I admired a lot.Thinking all this I entered the house and moved inside after opening the glass door.

I moved inside the bedroom and saw three ladies sitting there.They all got up seeing me and came towards me.Their faces had an known look ofcourse not knowing who I was.I also didn't knew them except Mahira.I had seen her in some punjabi music videos and also she had featured in Gal karke with Inder Chahal, a dear friend of mine.The other two ladies were still unknown to me but I guess the woman in black one was Rashmi.I have heard a lot about her being a famous television star .She smiled at me and forwarded  her hand  handshake.

Ras:Hi ,Rashmi Desai

Sana:Hi,Shehnaaz gill

Devo:hi Shehnaaz, Devoleena here

Sana:hi Devoleena

Mahi:hi Shehnaaz

Sana:Hi Mahira

Mah:you know me?

Sana:ha tumhe kafi punjabi music videos mein dekha hai

Mah:tum Punjab se ho?kya karti ho waha?

Sana:ha ,main Punjab se hu....Main  actress,singer aur model hu

Devo:Omg...that's great Shehnaaz

I started talking with them for sometime.I  got good vibes from Rashmi.She talked with me a quite lot ,I admired the way how she carried herself. She was decent,elegant and beautiful women.Her aura spoke of royalty and gave me comfort.After sometime ,they all indulged themselves in their own.I silently sat there seeing them.I felt a bit alone so stood up and went out to discover the other corners of the house.I moved towards the kitchen and saw different utensils neatly kept while there were also empty containers. Maybe the ration didn't came till now. I had got the duty of rationing. I really didn't knew anything about it but didn't told on the stage as I didn't wanted to get embarrassed. In my house at chandigarh, Shehbaaz took care of my daily routine and rationing so I never thought about it and did it.Luckily I have got a partner who can help me out .I chose Paras as I thought I could bond well with him as I had saw him in spittsvilla and also he belongs to my state.

Later I moved towards the washroom.I saw there were four doors on which there were advertisements of different products.I roamed my eyes throughout the whole house and spotted two three shelves beside mirror which were occupied with different beauty products.I also saw a beautiful balloon bed there.I sat there and felt warmth.It was very comfortable and quite big also for me to lie down.If it was not the premiere night going on I would have really lyed down here and slept.I also saw there was an space and also the walls there had many shelves. Maybe it's the place where all the contestants would keep their luggage.After exploring the washroom ,I came out and heard familiar voices from bedroom.I went inside and saw Shefali Bagga standing there and talking with Rashmi.Devoleena asked my band colour to which I said it was blue.She hummed and started talking to others related to their respective bffs.

I went to the garden area and sat down on the couch which was placed there.My mind again started roaming with the thoughts of my first meet with Salman Sir but in there was a pair of eyes which were keenly looking at me.The man in the black jacket was so handsome.I could see the depth in those brown eyes .Damn they were so intense if one more minute I would have stayed on the stage and looked at him,definitely I would have lost in them.The feeling waa just so great when I was on the stage.

I thinking how I will survive in this house and with whom when Shefali came .She started talking to me and asked from where I belong and also about my work.I told her about some of my work except the controversy. But maybe she also have some idea being a reporter .We chatted for more some time.I had thought she might be rude and arrogant but I was wrong she was sweet and very polite. Her vibe was really good.I was hoping that other contestants might also be sweet .I noticed her features keenly ,she seemed like a pakistani.

Sana:mujhe na tu pakistani lagti hai

Shef:nahi par main punjabi hu

I  really had a good time talking with her.She gave me friendly vibes.We bonded really well and so eventually I asked her for being my friend to which she quickly agreed .I was grateful that atleast till now I have made a good friend. We went inside and sat with Devoleena for sometime.Later a girl came inside,the next contestant. She was Diljeet.She also talked very nicely to us .She told us about her duty and also Sidharth accompanying her.I guess that they are talking about that black jacket man.He has the most number of duties .I had a little conversation with her.

Later the next two female contestants also came.Their names were Koena Mitra and Arti Singh. Koena obviously I have seen her in the saki saki video.She was a senior to me but Idk why I was getting scared of her.I had met many seniors infact had fun with them like Salman Sir but I was never scared.I was nervous but not scared.Shrugging my thoughts away ,I walked towards her and did a formal introduction. All sat in the bedroom while me and Shefali went to the living room.We were talking randomly about different things.It was really a great feeling bonding so early with someone whom I never knew .We were busy in our talking when we heard some sound coming from the garden.The boys entered the house.The first person I saw was that black jacket one.Asim came towards me and we did a normal introduction. I stood up from where I sat and went towards others to have a normal talk.I met Sidharth dey and came to know that he was my bff.

I was talking to Abbu ji when I turned back and saw the black jacket man approaching me.I also turned completely towards him but before we could interact, I heard  Arti calling Sidharth to which he turned and moved towards her .My guess was right ,he  was only Sidharth. I repeated his name "Sidharth "and eventually a warm smile came on my face.I saw him moving towards bedroom.I stayed in the living room and talked with Paras.

Biggboss did the announcement telling everyone to gather in the living room.I sat beside Mahira .After the announcement everybody moved towards bedroom .I changed into my comfortable night wear and layed on my side.Sidharth dey had already slept. I roamed my eyes throughout the whole bedroom .I could see some sleeping faces in the dim lights .My eyes stopped at that one person .He was lying on his bed and his eyes were fixed on the ceiling. I continued staring him.He turned towards his left and his eyes met mine.I quickly diverted my eyes and looked towards the ceiling. Finally shutting the unknown feeling that was arising in me,I closed my eyes and went into deep slumber.
************************************
I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment.

The reason behind I was not updating from two days was that I just didn't felt like writing this.This book takes double efforts than my other book.I have to think according to their point of views and also imagine that what could had happened except the ones we saw in television. It was really disheartening to see the number of votes,it was not 50 also(Today the votes were 50).I just feel so demotivated and feel like to leave it.

I would be very glad if you think about what I told atleast for once and vote .I said whatever I felt and now the choice is yours.Don't worry from now I will update regularly atleast for the ones who like this book .I am not sure I will able to update tomorrow as I have a lot of classes to attend but from Wednesday, I will surely give regular updates.

Keep streaming Fly,and also keep loving and supporting me

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️