Conflicts and sacrifice

Shehnaaz:

Sana:main agar kisi se baat nahi kar sakti toh ye bhi nahi kar sakta

Sid:ye kya matlab hua

Sana:chal Dafah ho

Sid:meri kya galti hai

Currently we were lying down on the floor and talking about him.Whenever I went to Asim and his gang to talk,he would have problem.I also have problem whenever he talks with Paras and Mahira.They are such bad people who only backbiting me and putting that tag of jealous.I tried telling him if he wants me to stop talking to Asim and gang then he should also stop talking to Mahira and Paras.

He moved out from there.Shefali asked me that why we are fighting on such childish topics but it isn't a childish topic for me.I also want him to do things which I expect,why always I will do things which he expect.After talking to Shefali for some more time,I thought I should talk to him calmly.I got up from where I was lying and started go towards the garden area where he was sitting.I could hear Paras and Mahira's voice  or should I say their laughter.

Everytime whenever Me and Sidharth fight the next moment they have to be with him actually laughing with him.I went towards him and just saw him for few seconds and hear them .This is what I don't like.I punched on the nearest wall diverting their gazes on me.I didn't waited for anybody and directly went inside.Sidharth looked at me for once but didn't followed.I knew it he would never do that.I hate self-harming now but what should I do ,I couldn't control myself.I went in the Bedroom and was walking furiously. I saw Shefali talking to Sidharth who had just entered the house.I only knew one thing for now.I needed to confront him and really need to have a talk with him.I started moving towards him but again he went to his group.I again went outside only to see him talking to Paras and Mahira.The sight really angered me and made me more frustrated.

I again punched on the wall and shouted telling him that if can expect ,I can also expect.He looked at me for a second.I immediately went inside not able to control myself.I sat on the couch in the living room and started sobbing.Asim and Shefali sat beside me trying to calm me.Asim took my hand and started bandaging it.I told him to do such type of bandaging through which I gain sympathy. Shefali again started telling me to not do this.I was already irritated and she again started telling .It was enough for me so I shouted .

Sana:kya karu main maar jau,meri feelings nahi hai.....tumhari feelings tumhari,twarda kutta Tommy sadda kutta kutta

Sidharth:

I don't get it why Shehnaaz is doing all this.I just wanted to tell her to stay away from those people who backbitch about her  but try to talk sweetly infront of her.I know she is smart to know about all this but still she comes in their trap.Her behaviour is really getting out of my mind,what she did today was never expected by me and again her so called people ran behind her just to show their fake concern.I was called my bigboss regarding some checkups which had to be done. When I returned, Shehnaaz came towards me and hugged.She told that Vikas had told her that I had gone out from the house for two days that's why she was scared. I didn't get till now what this girl is made of,one time she is angry and another time she is like this.I really needed to make things clear.I wrapped my hands around her back.

After sometime we sat outside discussing the things.I tried making her understand that I am not stopping her from talking to anybody ,just wanted tell to not get in anybody's manipulation. She told me that she will not get but I know that this is gonna happen again.She said that I also talk with the people who talk shit about her .I know about it but they have never talked infront of me and whenever I found them talking talking shit about her,I immediately correct them.

The day as usual went with this all things.The next day,there was a task for captaincy. After hearing about the task,I decided that I will try to make Shehnaaz captain but that also depends  on her if she wanted to do the task then only I can help her.I was talking to Arti and explaining her about the task while Shehnaaz came and just threw the things and went away.She thought that I wanted Arti to become the captain. I really didn't know what to do with her.How can somebody be so foolish. Without hearing anything she just went  inside.
************************************
I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment. Twarda kutta dialogue is my second favourite dialogue of Shehnaaz❤❤.

I am really upset with the votes😔😔.I just don't feel like writing anymore. It's not 50 also😕.I am always satisfied with the number of votes so never used to give any target but now I am very disappointed.I will give next update when I will feel like giving otherwise there is also another option.If you want next update to be on Wednesday only then vote and comment.Choice is yours.If I am sounding rude then I am really sorry for it....it's just a request,please think about it once 🥺🥺.

Keep streaming Fly,and also keep loving and supporting me

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️