Conflicts and Sacrifice 3

Sidharth:

Yesterday's Christmas party was quite good.The moments still fresh in my mind.Jay and Jasmin were two of my friends. He told me that my chemistry with Shehnaaz was loved by everyone, Mahi was a great fan of Shehnaaz. Jasmin was also quite good ,she was the only one with whom I had a good relation during DSDT and also after the show.The thing which pissed me off was Rashmi saying that I used to cut her lines during the show.She can never stop lieing I guess.We went outside on the announcement of biggboss of coming in the living room.The Mumbai dabbawalas bringing food for us.After freaking three months we could be able to eat our homemade food.

As I sat on the dining table relishing my food.It was made by my mom,a small smile crept on my lips tasting it .The smile grew wider as I started relishing it .All were sitting on the dinning table and were eating their respective food.I gave a quick glance to everyone and again started relishing my food.I called Shehnaaz and asked her to taste it.She ate the food and asked"teri mom ne banaya hai".To which I nodded. After cherishing our sweet food,we again gathered in the living room.The task for captaincy would happen.Housemates had to sacrifice their things according to big boss's order so that their desired contender wins.I glance at Shehnaaz who had a serious face.I knew that most of the housemates will sacrifice for her but still I had a doubt because the sacrifices which had to be done were still unknown.

Soon the task started and Shehnaaz and Vishal went inside the small room.The first sacrifice was to be done by Asim.He had to paint his workout belt and put it in the storage room.I looked at him how he told that he can do anything for Shehnaaz. I know he would do that so that later they could manipulate Shehnaaz and use her in the game .Shehnaaz was continuously saying that she didn't expected it from Asim and what he did was really good.Indeed it was good but I knew the motive behind it.She said that Paras was not in her side and didn't wanted Asim to do it for her.I told her that it was not like what she thought .Paras was in her side only and was saying that so that he doesn't do for Vishal.I was lying on the bed after our discussion on Asim.Shefali Zariwala was laying on Shehnaaz's side and talking to me.Shehnaaz came and took her blanket and went outside.

Seriously sometimes I don't understand Shehnaaz. She is repeating things again and again.Our fight was resolved so why she is doing this.I got up from the bed and also went outside.Standing infront of her I asked why she is doing this,she also stood up and told that I was frustrating her.I also said that just because she is getting frustrated she will do anything and let this chance of captaincy go.She said that she likes whenever I manofy her.I also sarcastically told that I am here to manofy her only to which she let out a chuckle and said yes.

Sid:bohot bari galatfemi hai tumhari

I was little angry on her and now she was pissing me more by her stupid behaviour. Then she again started arguing telling that I was angry to which I said no but she didn't agree.

Sid:main decide karunga ya tu

Sana:main
************************************
I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment.

Keep streaming Fly,and also keep loving and supporting me

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️