Chapter 7 - babysitter

We start eating. By that time were the only ones in the dinning hall/ kitchen left.

"So I guess I'll have to babysit you. " Harley giggles.

"Your just gonna help me walk. It's not babysitting. " I put another spoon of soup in my mouth.

"Oh well I have too look out for you and be by your side all day. And teach you to walk. That seems like babysitting to me. " She giggles again.

"Okay well your stuck with me for two days. I would consider you lucky. " I smirk. She's so shucking cute.

"Hmmm and why so? " She looks at me smiling resting her hand under her chin.

"Well because your stuck with the most handsome boy in the glade. " My smirk only grows wider.

"Oh really. If anyone is lucky here is you hedgehog. Your stuck with one of three girls for two days. Don't you think that's pretty lucky." She says sarcastically.

"Hmm you have a point there. " She just giggles. "So your not considering yourself lucky? "

Harleys POV

"Let me think... No. "

"And why so? "

"Because I'm stuck babysitting a teenager, who is stubborn and a sass queen. I have to help him walk and he's just gonna basically stalk me all day. " I grin.

"Oh whatever. " He rolls his eyes playfully.

We finish eating and I take the plates to Frypan and thank him. Well I'm working with track-hoes tomorrow and the next day with Fry.

I help Minho get up, by wrapping my hand around his waist, as he puts one hand on my shoulder, putting half of his weight on me.

That man wasn't the lightest, but I get it. His muscles are showing through the blue shirt he was wearing. I wasn't complaining tho.

I helped him reach his room wich is at the end of the corridor, right next to mine.

"You sure your gonna be okay now? " I honestly didn't want him to get even more hurt.

"No I'm not. Why? Do you care that much about me? " He says sarcastically with a grin.

"You wish. Good night speedy boy. " I say walking of.

"Night princess. " I roll my eyes, even though he can't see me, my back is facing him.

I hear the door open and him going to his room. I go to my door and just as I was ready to open it I heard a loud thump and a groan right after it.

Minho... What happened now. I turn back around and open his door to see him laying on the floor, hugging his foot.

"I will be okay. " I mimick him. Rolling my eyes. "Come on, let's get you to bed." I say grabbing his side and helping him up.

"I just tripped, its nothing major. " He groans in pain.

"I'm pretty sure that's how you hurt your leg last time. " I say tilting my head.

"Yeah what ever. " I help him onto his bed.

"Okay. Are you sure your gonna be alright now?" I asks standing up straighter.

"Yup. I'm pretty sure I'm capable of not falling of the bed. " Sarcastic queen says.

"Okay. Night hedgehog. " I say walking to the door.

"I thought I was speedy. "

"You were. But you aren't moving now. " I reply walking out of the room.