Chapter 8 -StarGazing

Minho's POV

I couldn't keep my eyes of her all day. She helped me walk sometimes. We both ate lunch and dinner together, of course with everyone else. She didn't eat much. I noticed that. I also saw how after 3v3ry meal she tried hissing her stomach. Only if she could see how beautiful she was.

It was the evening already. With Harley's help, I went to my room and laid down, ready to go to sleep. But it never came. I didn't want to sleep.

I decided to go for a walk to clear my head. It might sound stupid, going for a walk with injured leg. But my leg was almost good, I just pretended that I couldn't walk so I could feel her touch.

I putted on a white t-shirt and my running boots. I was still with my dark grey pants.
I went outside and started walking.

After a few minutes I decided to go up to the wach tower. I started climbing up and I heard someone humming.

I turned to look around but I didn't see anyone. I continued climbing. I was halfway at the top.

When I saw Harley laying there. She wasn't dead, no she was breathing and humming. And her eyes were open looking at the stars.

"Can't sleep. " She says still looking at the stars.

"No. You? "

"Same."

"What are you doing anyways? " I climb up all the way and look at her.

She didn't even look at me, even though I was almost over her head. She was laying on top of the watch tower and I'm just standing next to her.

She looked so peaceful.

"StarGazing." She didn't take her eyes of the sky.

"Hmm... Can I join you? " I ask still standing in her view.

"Yeah, sure. " She says moving to the right side, making some space for me to lay.

I lay down and there's a few minutes of silence. It wasn't awkward it was peacefully.

"Pick a star. " She says finally looking at me. I repeat her action and drop my head to her side.

"What? " I heard what she said, I just wanted to understand why?

"Just pick one. " She looks back at the stars.

"Okay.... That one. " I say pointing to a small star near the brightest star.

"The one near the brightest star. The one that your barely able to see. " I correct myself, looking back at her.

"Hmmm... That's my star. " She says simply, now looking at me.

"Okay. Then I'll pick another one." I say looking back at the stars.

"No. The first star you pick is the one you feel the most attached to... You can't change that. " She now doesn't even look back at the stars.

"Okay. Then... But why did you pick that one? I mean you could have pick any other. There are millions of stars in the sky. " We now are looking at each other.

"I just felt like it. I mean I just felt the most attached to it. You? "

"Me too. "

"Now we are sharing a star. " She says simply. I now realize how close our faces were. They were only about 5 inches apart.

Our shoulders were touching.

"Why did you make me pick a star? " I ask trying to understand. "Like I mean what's the point in picking a star? "

"It says a lot about you and the closest stars are the people that are closest to you. Like the brightest one is Newt's. He picked it at the bondfire. And the one in the other side of our star is Skye's. Chuck's is also not far from ours, just a few stars over to the bottom. And then there's Gally's all the way over there. " She points to a far left one.

Her extended arm was over me. I looked and saw where she was pointing. Then I looked back at her.

Her face was now even closer to mine. I tried so hard to resist her. She was laughing a bit and then she looked back at me.

When our eyes met, I couldn't do it anymore...

I wanted to kiss her so bad.

Harley's POV

I looked in his eyes for a few seconds. I quickly put my head back, before I did something I would regret.

"So now when you look in the sky and see our star you will remember this moment. " I smiled softly, looking at the stars.

Minho's POV

"Yeah... I will. " I was glad that she looked away. I didn't know how long I would have made it without kissing her.

But a part of me felt sad. I wanted to kiss her. I felt sad that she didn't kiss me...

I saw her soft smile in the corner of my eye. I was now looking at the stars.
I will definitely remember this moment.

We looked at the stars for about 10 minutes. I felt her breathing become even.

I looked to my side to see her eyes closed and chest rising evenly.

She was sleeping. I quietly go down the ladder and into my room.
I took my pillow and my blanket. I went back to the sleeping beauty and laid my blanket on top of her.

I gently picked up her head and placed my pillow under. I let down her head and brushed out a piece of hair, of her face.

"Night princess. " I placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

I went back to my room and took an extra blanket and a pillow. I didn't bother looking for it earlier.

I need to sleep since tomorrow I will be running the maze again.

A. N.

The whole same start, close and not shit is just my idea. Idk if it's true. Prob not bc I literary just thought of it. So I don't wanna hear anything of your "Not true and stuff. " Since I know it's not true. Anyways that aside luv u guys.

I know I'm weird but deal with it.