𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 18 - 𝓙𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼𝔂

𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓼𝔂'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

"Are Y/n and Malfoy dating?" I turned to Hermione who just finished her Transfiguration assignment.

"Sadly no. Why did you ask, my love?" I asked while flipping to the next page of the book I was reading.

"Oh, I thought they would be since he's affectionate with her. Oh, and you can take a look of my essay." She handed me her parchment, "Thank you, love, but I'm almost finished. And I agree but apparently Malfoy's a bloody git for not making a move."

She kept her parchment in her bag and placed her chin on my shoulder, "Boys are lining up to ask her out, I'd be surprised if someone swept in and took her away."

I perked up in interest but it went away rather quickly, "The only reason Malfoy's affectionate with her is because he's afraid someone'll take her from him."

I finished my essay and we cleaned our area. We walked out of the library with my arm on her waist, "I know someone who's interested in her and I'm sure it'll piss off Malfoy."

We stopped in-front of the fat lady, "Yea who is it?"

"Cedric Diggory." With that new found information, I kissed her head and ran off to the common room.

~-~-~-~-~

"You'll get all of us murdered, Parkinson." Theo scoffed.

"No, think about it. It'll help both of them." I tried to reason but Theo wasn't having it, "Not only will Malfoy have Crabbe and Goyle sit on us, Y/n might also throw us off the astronomy tower."

"I agree with him, Pans." Daphne said hesitantly, "They're both right, Parkinson." Blaise agreed with them.

"Listen, Malfoy won't make a move anytime soon. If we allow Diggory to flirt with Y/n then maybe he'd make a move." I argued, "Daph, you know how upset y/n is that Malfoy won't make a move. It's the least we can do to help."

Daphne looked around uncertain, "Fine, but if things go south, I blame you." She threatened.

I grinned at them and nodded, "You won't regret this."

~-~-~-~-~

We were sitting at our table, Daphne and Blaise sat beside each other while Theo sat beside me. Y/n and Draco were seated in front of us with Crabbe and Goyle beside them.

"No, Draco, that's not how it works!" Y/n argued, "You can't toast bread magically, that's just ridiculous."

Draco scoffed and grabbed the bread on Y/n's plate, "It tastes the same, love!" he pulled out his wand and toasted the bread then he bit into it, "See? Toasted bread, without the toastie thing!"

He showed y/n while y/n on the other hand looks like Draco just killed her firstborn.
Her eyes shifted from Draco to the toast and back again.

"I-I don't want to talk to you." she said sadly then scooted away from him, "Don't be like that, Y/n/n."
Draco tried to move closer but she only moved farther from him.

He continued to get her to move closer to him but she wasn't having it.
I watched amused at the two of them, "Do you see the bond?" I whispered to Theo, who was smirking at the scene in front of us, "I do."

"Anyone can see that Y/n and Malfoy are soulmates except for Y/n and Malfoy." Zabini added with a smirk.

I felt Daphne hit my side with her elbow, "Bloody hell, what on Merlin's beard is wrong with you, Daphne?"
She nodded her head to our left, I turned to look at what she saw and saw Cedric Diggory walking to where Draco and Y/n were still arguing.

"It's happening." I gripped Theo's upper arm tightly.

Before coming to the great hall, we had talked to Cedric about our plan and he agreed to assist. He understood that he was assisting in making Draco jealous enough to make a move.

He walked up to Y/n and tapped her shoulder, he bowed his head when she turned to him and smiled charmingly.
If I wasn't gay, I'd probably fall for that smile.

"Hi...?" Y/n smiled at him while Draco wrapped his arm around Y/n's waist and pulled her closer.
"Hey, Princess Y/n." Cedric greeted her, "and company." he said while looking at our small group.

"Hi, Cedric. Can I help you?" Y/n smiled politely, "Would you like to go out with me to Hogsmeade?"

Draco looked like he was about to murder Cedric, "She can't, she's going with me."

Cedric looked at Draco as if challenging him, "Did you ask her? Are you two dating?"

Draco's confident demeanor faltered a bit, "N-no-"
"Then let her speak for herself. You don't have the right to decide for her, you aren't dating and you don't seem to be making any move to take it to the next level." Cedric remarked, he then looked at Y/n, "would you like to go out with me?"

Y/n looks at me and Daphne, "I'm not interested in going out, sorry, Cedric." she smiled softly at him, he smiled at her and nodded, "No need to apologize, love. Have a great day." he walked back to his table.

Draco stared at Y/n with a newfound fondness while Y/n then proceeded to eat. I looked at Theo, Daphne, and Blaise, who shrug and continues to was as well.

~-~-~-~-~

𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓼𝓮'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

"Are you feeling alright, mate?" Nott asked Malfoy, who was staring into space, "Yea, I'm fine."

Nott sent me a look then proceeded to read his book while I did the same.

Malfoy's been acting weird since the encounter with Diggory. I knew it was a bad idea and we might have severed his relationship with Y/n.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Malfoy turn to look at the girls about to pass by us.

Daphne and Pansy seemed to be in a heated argument while Y/n was laughing at them, Malfoy had this unreadable expression on his face.

"Jealousy doesn't look good on you, Malfoy." I teased him, he then laughed and smacked me with his book.

"Shut it, Zabini."

"I agree with him, you don't look pretty when you're jealous." Nott got smacked with Malfoy's book as well. 
We all laughed and turned to look at the girls passing by us.

The girls waved at us then proceeded on their way, "They seemed to be having a great day."

"I agree, it's a nice afternoon as well. We should take advantage of this since it'll be snowing soon." I answered Nott.

Malfoy shifted a bit and chuckled a bit then turned to us, he looked like he had the biggest realization in his life.

"I love her. I'm IN love with her."

~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~
Author's Note

First off, sorry for the late upload, I don't have an excuse lol. I've just been feeling off lately.

Secondly, I'd like to thank all of you for reading my book!
It means so much to me that a lot of you like what I wrote.

Lastly, I read all your comments and a lot of them are funny and I'd like to dedicate this chapter to all of my lovely readers!

Stay safe, loves ❤️