𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8 - 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓼

-Short filler chapter-

𝓨/𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

We had exchanged letters over Christmas break and when we got back, the rest of the year went as fast as it came.

Draco and I have this on and off friendship but I've tried to avoid him as much as possible.

I can't believe that year 4 was about to end. I haven't had much trouble with Potter since I don't see him that much anymore.

"What are your plans for the summer, Pansy?" Daphne asked her. We were currently seated under a tree, having a picnic.

"My parent's are planning on going to America for the summer but I don't know." Pansy shrugged, "What about you, Daph?"

Daphne placed down the sandwich she was eating, "We're visiting France for the summer with the Malfoy's I think." Pansy nodded and sent me a side eye look.

I laid down on the blanket and looked up at the sky with a dreamy look, "Are you alright, y/n/n?" Daphne asked me, I just nodded my head and continued to look up at the sky.

"What are you doing for the summer, y/n/n?" Pansy asked while offering Daphne a sandwich and giving me pumpkin juice.

"I'm staying at the palace and probably finish all the books in our library." They both giggled and teased me for being a nerd.

"Hey, Daph and Pans?" They looked at me and raised their eyebrows.

"How do you know if you like someone?" Pansy gasped while Daphne squealed.

"Who is it?" Daphne asked me, I shook my head and refused to answer.

"Well, for me, it's when I feel calm around them, and they give me these butterflies." Pansy started,

"oh! When you crave their attention and presence." Daphne added,

"And lastly, when you forget the world around you when you're with them." Pansy ended.

"So who do you like?" Daphne asked excited.

"I think I know who y/n/n likes." Pansy said smirking, "Tell meeeee" Daphne whined while shaking Pansy's arm.

I waited for Pansy to make her guess, "It's Malfoy ain't it?" Daphne gasped then looked at me wide eyed.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know you liked him!" Daphne hugged me.

I smiled at them, "It's okay. It's not like he'll like me anyways."

Pansy hugged me then punched my shoulder making me squeak a small "ow"

"Y/n/n likes Draco!" Pansy and Daphne giggles

"And he might like you back!" They giggled again.

"We were expecting this to happen honestly." Daphne said, "Yea, but we expected him to like you first."

"Who are you expecting to like y/n first?" Draco asked while taking a seat beside me and the rest of the boys following suit.

Pansy, Daphne, and I stared at each other wide-eyed.

"No one." We said synchronously.

They looked at us weird and just raided our picnic basket.

"Can't wait for the trip to France, Daphne." Malfoy said while laying his head on my lap.

"Astoria is stoked too!" Daphne said happily while munching on her sandwich, Pansy elbowed her subtly.

She turned to scold pansy when she saw her motioning towards me, "Oh shi- sorry." Daphne flashed me an apologetic smile.

I nodded my head in understatement and lifted Malfoy's head off my lap and stood up.

"I must head off now. I have to meet with someone in the library." I dusted my skirt and picked up my bag, "A secret date huh?" Blaise teased me

I stuck my tongue out, "Just doing someone a favor." Theodore and Crabbe wolf whistled

The girls chuckled, "Who are you meeting then, y/n/n?" I shook my head and turned to walk away, "Use protection! Fetus Deletus!" Pansy yelled after me,

"You're disgusting, Pans!" They all laughed except the blonde git.

I walked towards the library to meet with the person I owed a favor to.

𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓼𝔂'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

We watched Y/n walk away.

"She's been secretive lately, no?" Malfoy suddenly said.

We looked at him confused, "What are you talking about?" Blaise asked him,

"Yea, mate. She seems pretty okay to us." Theodore added.

"Dunno, she's been running around in secret for a while now. And she's been distant to me."

Ahdbsfjehfhoe this ignorant git.

"We can follow her to the library if you want?" Theodore suggested.

"Theo!" I scolded him, "What? It's not like she's gonna shag someone at the library." Theodore defended himself.

"Come on then." Malfoy stood up with the rest of us following.

I turned to Daphne, "Y/n's gonna murder us."

We walked towards the library and before we can enter we saw Y/n walking out and she looked like she was looking for something or someone.

"I thought she was meeting someone in the library?" Blaise asked confused.

She walked towards the Quidditch area and we followed behind her, quietly.

She then sat on the bleachers at the very front and we stayed a few feet away, somewhere she won't see us unless she actually looked.

"Fancy seeing you here, princess." A teasing voice said.

"Do you recognize that voice?" Daphne whispered, the other shook their heads and looked at each other.

"You did leave a note for me on our usual table, Anthony." My eyes widened, "Anthony Goldstein!" I whisper-yelled.

"The half-blooded Ravenclaw?" Blaise asked while I nodded my head.

"Well, here's the book I promised you." I saw Y/n hand him a book and he thanked her then stood up to leave.

He kisses her cheek then walked off. Y/n sat there for a few seconds smiling to herself then turned to our direction.

I looked at the others and motioned for them to walk away, "I know you guys are there." Y/n said again.

We walked closer to her and looked down in shame.

"It's quite rude to spy on someone." She told us, we all turned to look at Malfoy and pointed towards him, "It's his fault! He wanted to spy on you."

"Traitors." Malfoy muttered

Y/n shook her head and waved her hand dismissively, "Leave me be then."

We all walked to the common room confused. After a few minutes of walking in silence,

"Did she just..?"

"What just happened..?"

"The power of that hand, I tell you."

Theodore, Blaise, and Goyle said.

"She just dismissed us like that." I said dumbfounded.

"And we just walked away." Daphne added equally dumbfounded as me.

"It's the royal powers she has." Draco said looking confused.