𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 24 - 𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

𝓨/𝓝'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

Rage, Exhaustion, Worry, and Sadness were all I felt when I left school grounds. The thought of sitting still while my people risked their lives to protect ours was wrong on so many levels. 

If they were joining this war, so was I. 

I had left the school grounds riding a Hippogriff that Hagrid left outside his cottage, it looked a lot like Buckbeak.

I was now in the small village close to my home, I had used a cloaking spell in order not to get traced by the Ministry. 

Dark magic was something I would usually avoid but desperate times called for desperate measures. 

I could see the front gates and multiple guards waiting by it, "I have to sneak in through the passage by the waters." I dismounted from the Hippogriff and tied him to a nearby tree, "I'll be back for you." I offered the prideful creature a treat then started my trek towards the waters. 

I slowly went down the muddy cliff and had come close to the water entrance when I heard voices discussing, "Very well, my king. I'll see to it that they leave later than expected to give you time to attack Hogwarts." 

"Yes, yes. Do not fail me, my sly rat." A masculine voice replied, "I can assure you, I will not fail, my king." 

"We will attack Hogwarts by dawn and will proceed with killing off Dumbledore and the princess." I heard nothing after that, I waited for a while and attempted to move forward while trying to stay silent, to see who this rat was. 

As I was walking closer, I had tripped on a rock and caused a splashing sound to echo, "Who's there?!" The voice demanded, "You are not allowed on this grounds and I will see to it you are punished unless you reveal yourself!" 

I pulled out the invisibility cloak that I had borrowed from Harry and turned away from the entrance, in hopes that the person would not see through the cloak. After a while of looking for the cause of the splash, the rat walked away.

I kept the cloak on me in case they were still there, I checked through the door for any person and when the coast was clear, I entered the passage.

If there really was a rat, I had to inform my parents but I cannot show them that I was in the palace. 

I went into my bedroom and grabbed a parchment paper and wrote on it what I had heard, I then folded the parchment and wandered into my father's study and placed it there. 

He was always in his study and I was certain he would find it in time. 

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

I had gathered everything I would need to fight this war, potions, dark magic spell books, armory, and even the sword my grandfather used to fight in the Wizarding war.

I left the palace during the dead of the night and was now on my way back to Hogwarts, I hope I would arrive there before the French soldiers do. 

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

It was nearing dawn and I had just arrived, I ran as fast as I could to the headmasters' office.

"Headmaster, I'm sorry that I left abruptly but it is important that you know of what is to come of Hogwarts." I said quickly while busting through the door like a madman.

"Ah, Miss Adler, so nice of you to finally join us." I looked at the person sitting in Dumbledore's chair, 

"It was you all along?"