𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10 - 𝓢𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓼

𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫,

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐇𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐲.

𝓨/𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

"Shhh! You'll wake her up!"

"Isn't that what we're trying to do?"

"Should we carry her to her bed?"

"Her pajamas are cute"

"Hush you moron."

"Why'd she fall asleep here?"

"Let's just lift her up to her room."

"Can we just leave her here?"

"Shut up, Astoria."

I slowly opened my eyes and saw different eyes looking at me, "How long have you guys been standing there?" I yawned.

"I'm out." Astoria said while walking towards the girl's dormitory.

"Not that long." Goyle and Crabbe offered me their hands to help me stand, "Thank you but I think I'll head to bed now."

They nodded their heads and said good night, "Y/n, can we talk?" Draco asked me.

I nodded my head slowly and followed him to his dorm. I sat on his bed and looked at him, "Yes?"

"Why are you ignoring me?" he said while taking a seat beside me, "I'm not. You're talking to Astoria and I don't want to intrude." I gave him my best fake smile.

He seemed to believe it since he nodded and smiled at me, "Okay, I was worried for a bit."

I nodded my head and an awkward silence consumed us, "I'll head to my dorm now."

"Stay here for the night?" he blurted out just as I was about to leave the room.

I turned to look at him, "Pardon?"

"Stay here for the night, we don't have classes yet tomorrow so we can sleep in." he said more confidently, "You don't have to if you don't want to."

"I-I -uh- sure?" I stuttered, he grinned at me then prepared the bed, "I'll go get some stuff from my dorm and inform the girls."

He nodded his head and I walked over to the dorm I shared with Pansy and Daphne. They were seated on their beds, "How'd it go?" Daphne smiled softly at me.

"He wants me to stay the night there." I mumbled. Daphne chocked on saliva and Pansy dropped whatever she was holding.

They then turned to each other and squealed, "OUR SHIP IS ABOUT TO SAIL!"

They grabbed me by my arm and sprayed my perfume on me then combed my hair, "We'll wait for you here in the morning." Daphne winked at me.

"Now go!" Pansy pushed me to the door, "Wait- my pillow." They handed me my pillow and pushed me out the door.

As they were about to close the door, their heads popped out and they yelled out, "Fetus Deletus!"

I blushed and walked into the boy's room. Blaise and Theodore were already there and were laying on their beds.

"Hey, y/n. What are you doing here?" Theodore smiled at me before I could answer, Draco came out of the bathroom and said, "I invited her to stay the night. Come, princess."