𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 20 - 𝓞𝓵𝓭 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼

A/N: I apologize for being MIA for a very long time oof. I got sick for a few weeks and had school work piling up. I'll try to make an upload schedule for this book. 

But anyway, I've seen all your comments and was happy with your reactions. 

I wanted to thank all of you for supporting my book and for being amazing readers!

Also, thank you for replying to the short survey I made and I'm happy to announce that I will be making another HP fanfiction but with different characters after this one. 

This chapter is unedited so apologies for the errors ahead.

Thank you all so much and I hope you enjoy this chapter ❤

𝓨/𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

Being with Draco was bliss. He was kind, sweet, and just a whole different person. He made me feel like I was his entire universe. 

I was walking to the great hall with the group minus Draco, he had to stay behind to discuss something with Professor Snape. 

We had reached the great hall when I felt someone kiss my cheek, "Hey, love. Sorry got a bit caught up with Snape." 

"it's fine, Dray. Is everything okay?" he looked hesitant to answer, "Let's talk about it in my dorm." 

I nodded and shook off the weird feeling I got about this. We spent the entire dinner joking around and talking with our friends.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"I'll head over to my dorm and change then I'll head to yours." Draco nodded then kissed my head, "I'll be waiting."

I walked up to my dorm with Pansy and Daphne, both were gossiping about a rumor spreading on the campus.

We had entered our dorm when Daphne asked, "What do you think, y/n/n?" I turned to her, "Pardon? I wasn't listening much to your conversation." 

"I was talking about Cedric Diggory and Harry Potter. A rumor is going around about them being together, although there's no evidence about it." Daphne filled me in.

I shrugged, "it's none of our business, really. People should learn to stop sticking their noses in other people's business."  I walked over to my trunk and pulled out some nightclothes, 

"Love is love." 

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"I'll see you both tomorrow," I told Pansy and Daphne who was seated on the rug.

They smiled and stood up to give me hugs, "Goodnight, y/n/n, stay safe!" Pansy winked at me. 

Daphne handed me my blanket, "Stay warm, their dorm is freezing during the early mornings." 

I smiled at them both and wished them goodnight, I then walked out of our dorm and went to Draco's dorm. 

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open the door, Blaise opened the door and smiled at me, "Come on in, y/n/n." 

"Y/n!" 

"Good evening, y/n/n." 

"Hiya, y/n/n."