𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16 - 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮

𝓨/𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

"So what do you think?" Pansy asked me, I looked up at her and at the two dresses that she was holding.

"I think the green shiny one looks lovely. Where are you going again?" I asked her while placing my book down on my bedside table.

"She's off on a date, with a girl." Daphne said while crashing on my bed.

"Who?" I smiled at Pansy, who was still picking out her outfit.

"I'll tell you lot later when I get back." Pansy said while walking to the bathroom to change.

I got up from my bed and took a small box from my trunk, "You don't have to tell us unless you're comfortable, love."

"Yea, as long as we know you're safe and happy then be secretive all you want." Daphne said while picking up the book I was reading, "Can I borrow this after you read it?"

"You can borrow it now, I already read that." I smiled at her.

I opened the small box and it was a black ring with a green gem in the middle.

I handed the box to Pansy after she walked out of the bathroom, "Wear this. It'll look lovely with the dress you chose."

She opened the box and gasped with Daphne, who was looking over her shoulder.

"I-I can't, y/n! It looks so expensive." She tried to return it to me but I smiled and shook my head, "Please, what's mine is yours. You're both my best friends and I want you to use the best."

They both awed and rushed over to hug me, "Thank you, y/n/n."

~-~-~-~-~

"Why is Snape making us research polyjuice? This is for students in higher grades." Blaise complained again while smacking his book on the table.

Theo looked up then chuckled, "Or are you just stupid to understand it?"
Crabbe and Goyle busted out laughing while Daphne snickered silently.

"You're my girlfriend! You shouldn't be laughing!" Blaise exclaimed. They started bickering back and forth while the blonde boy beside me sighed.

"Are you okay, Draco?" I turned from the couple to the boy beside me, who was writing his essay on potions.

He shook his head and dropped his quill, "This is confusing and I'm tired."  he looked at me and turned to my parchment paper which was neatly folded, "You're done?"

I smiled at him and nodded, "I learned this during home school." I looked at his paper, "I can help you if you want."

"That'll be fantastic."

~-~-~-~-~

"When am I supposed to pick the Fluxweed?" Draco asked me again, "During a full moon."

"Right, sorry, thanks, love." Draco grinned at me and continued on writing.

We have been working on his paper for the past 3 hours. The others had gone on a hunt for the Weasley twins to buy some supplies a few hours ago.

"Thank you for helping me, princess," Draco said while closing his ink bottle and keeping his quill.

"It was nothing, and I like helping." I smiled sweetly at him, "Is that all you like?" he teasingly asked me.

"Hmmm. I think I like the smell of parchment too." I teased him back, "Yea? What else?" I glanced at him and giggles,
"I like spending time with you, Draco."

"Me too, love, me too." I gazed into his eyes then flickered my sight to his lips.

He slowly leaned in and I did the same.
I could feel his breath on my lips, his nose brushing against mine, one more inch, and our lips would be molded together.

He leaned in closer and our lips were about to touch when the common room door opened and in walked our friends who were laughing loudly, "Did you see the look on his face?! Hilarious!"

We jumped apart from each other and tried to act casually, or at least I did. Draco looked frustrated at the interruption.

Our friends slowly quieted down while looking at us, I believe my burning red cheeks gave us away or maybe it was Draco's murderous look.

"Blaise, dear, I think we disturbed a moment," Theo said while smirking at us, "I think we did, Theo."

Daphne pushed the boys to the stairs going to their dorms and shot us an apologetic look.

Draco let out a frustrated groan, "shall we go on?"

"I think the moment's gone, love." I giggled at his frustrated look,

"I'll murder them in their sleep."

~-~-~-~-~

Daphne and I were in our dorms, she was studying for Divination while I was reading a book Draco lent me.
"I don't understand why we take this garbage subject." Daphne complained.

"Weren't you the one who picked the subject?" I asked her without looking up from my book, "Yea, as a joke!"

I laughed at her distressed look, "I told you. You should've taken Care of magical creatures and Ancient runes with us.
"I can't change that now." she said sadly.

Before I could reply, the door to our dorm opened and Pansy walked in with a dreamy look on her face.

"Hey, love. How was your date?" Daphne asked while she moved to my bed.
She grinned at us while she sat on my bed, "it was magical, she was amazing."

"She's smart and just amazing." She continued to tell us what she and her mystery date had done.

"...oh, she also had this adorable foam mustache after drinking Butterbeer." I shared a look with Daphne, "You sound like you like her a lot, Pansy." I said softly, she smiled at me and nodded, "I adore her. Sadly, I'm afraid of what our peers would say once they find out who she is. To be honest, I'm very much afraid to tell you both."

Daphne looked at Pansy confused, "I'm sure we'll like her, seeing as she makes you very happy."

I nodded in agreement, "As we said before, we love you no matter what."

Pansy gave us grateful smiles and hugged us both, "okay. I'll tell you who she is."
She paused and looked at us, "She's different from us, she comes from a whole different world, one we are not used to."

Daphne gasped, "Is she a...muggle-born?" she whispered the last part, Pansy closed her eyes and let out a shaky breath, "Yes. She is a muggle-born."

"Who is it?" I asked her while rubbing her arm in a comforting manner,

"Granger. Hermione Granger."

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Author's Note

Hi, sorry it took me a while to update.

I've been flooded with school-works and it was too hectic for me to edit my chapters.
I'll try to update this book as much as I can.
Also, thank you for 1.1k reads on this book! 🥺❤️

Thank you so much for reading my book and I'll update and edit soon!