𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11 - 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷

𝓨/𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

I stared at them for a while then clapped my hands, "I'm glad you two are finally together." 

"Thank you, your majesty!" Astoria beamed at me. Draco just stared at the ground and pulled Astoria away to the boy's dorm room.

"Y/n..." Pansy said while looking at me sympathetically while Daphne rushed over to hug me.

"Wait, what's going on?" Blaise asked confused while Theodore looked at me then sighed, 

"Fucking hell. I knew it." Everyone looked at him, "Knew what?" Goyle asked.

"She likes him!" They slowly turned to me and walked over then hugged me.

Words of comfort were thrown around and I just shook my head and smiled, "It's no biggie! And besides, I have princes lining up for me, what does he have compared to that?"

They just nodded and hugged me again.

"I best be off for now." I said while looking at the clock.

"Where are you going?" Theodore asked, "To meet with Anthony." 

The group smirked at each other then let me go, "Off you go then, don't want lover boy to wait for long."

I rolled my eyes playfully and waved goodbye, "FETUS DELETUS." Pansy yelled out from behind me followed by loud laughter.

I walked over to the courtyard where I had agreed to meet with Anthony.

See, Anthony has a secret, a secret he trusted me with, a secret he asked me for help with.

Anthony is very much gay and is asking me for help on how to tell his friends.

"Hey there, princess." Anthony greeted me cheerfully but then looked worried when he saw my face.

"What happened? Oh gosh, come here." I sat down beside him and he pulled me into a hug.

I sobbed into his chest and he just hugged me and stroked my hair.

I wiped my tears away and looked at Anthony, "I feel so stupid." He furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head.

"You are not stupid. Now, tell me what happened." He held my hand and I told him everything that happened.

"He's such a bloody git." He said furiously, "He shouldn't play with your feelings and make you feel like shit!" 

"What do you think I should do?" I asked him quietly, He started to smile wickedly and said, "Get revenge of course!" 

"And how should I do that?" I asked him curiously. This idea was probably ridiculous but I didn't care, anything to make the pain stop.

"I know someone who can help. Come with me." He offered his hand and pulled me up then dragged me through Hogwarts till we reached the Ravenclaw's common room.

Anthony muttered the password and pulled me inside, a few people greeted me when we entered which I returned with a smile.

He sat me down on their couch and turned to the stairs, "TERRY BOOT GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!"

A set of footsteps rushed down the stairs and a boy stood in front of Anthony, "What's wrong?"

(A/N: There isn't a proper description of Terry Boot so I just picked this guy to play him but if there's anyone else you want to play him then go ahead, I just used this to be my reference

(A/N: There isn't a proper description of Terry Boot so I just picked this guy to play him but if there's anyone else you want to play him then go ahead, I just used this to be my reference.)

"We need your help." Anthony gestured to me, I waved at the boy and he bowed his head, "Sit so we can talk." 

Anthony sat down next to me while the boy sat on the couch opposite to ours.

Anthony then explained to Terry everything and his face was getting more annoyed while the story progressed.

"That's so messed up. How can he treat you like that? I mean look at you! Any guy would be lucky to have you." Terry said frustratedly.

"Exactly! Now for my master plan, you two should fake date to make him see what he's missing out on." Anthony said proudly.

I slowly turned to look at him, "H-him?" 

"M-me?"

"Yea, he's attractive and you two would look good together!" He continued to convince us

"If the princess is okay with this then I'll be okay with it too." Terry said, I looked closer and just assessed his appearance.

He had gorgeous curly hair and beautiful blue eyes. He was attractive, I must admit, this idea might not be so bad.

"What do you say, y/n?" I turned to Anthony and smiled slightly, "When do we start?"

After conversing with them for a bit and getting to know Terry, I walked back to the common room with a small smile on my face. 

Terry was charming, intelligent, witty, and just a kind-hearted boy.

I muttered the password and walked into the common room and sat down on the couch beside Pansy and Daphne.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't even notice the others around me.

"Hey, y/n/n?" Pansy asked softly, I looked up and saw the other 4 boys sitting opposite of us and Draco and Astoria sitting on the couch closer to us.

"Oh, hey!" I grinned, "Are you okay...?" Theodore asked cautiously.

I nodded my head and leaned on the couch, "I just had a great morning."

"Why's that?" Blaise asked me, I shrugged and just smiled.

"IT'S THAT ANTHONY BOY ISN'T IT?" Daphne squealed, I laughed and shook my head.

"Then who is it?" Pansy asked teasingly.

"You'll see later during lunch. But for the meantime, I'll be in our dorm getting ready."

The two girls gasped then continued to bug me about it until I reached the dorm room.

"Are you really over Draco?" Pansy asked me softly while they sat on my bed, "It was just a silly crush anyways." I lied to them.

I had to lie to them to make the plan work, I had to pretend to actually like Terry.

We would do everything together, like hold hands, act sweet, cuddle in front of everyone, go to Hogsmeade together, kissing wasn't discussed though.

But we'll see later.

"We're happy that you're happy then." Daphne grinned at me then Pansy muttered something,

"Pardon?"

"I have something to tell you both." I turned to Pansy and held her hand, "Take your time, hun."

"I-I've been thinking about it since 4th year and I'm certain now." She started then took a deep breath, "I like girls, not in a friendly way." She mumbled the last part. 

We both gasped and hugged her, "We still accept you for who you are, Pansy."

"We both love you very much, no matter what gender you prefer."  She smiled at us then hugged us.