𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1 - 𝓗𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼

3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

The great hall was filled with students from different houses, all gathered to hear the special announcement Dumbledore had to make.

The Slytherin prince walked into the great hall along with his typical group of friends, or would you even call them that, Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott, Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle, Pansy Parkinson, and Daphne Greengrass.

They had taken their seats at the head of the table and looked at each other with confused expressions, "Are there more first years?" Zabini asked his blonde friend, "I doubt there are since it's the middle of the school year." Malfoy said confused.

They continued to watch as McGonagall prepared the stool and sorting hat.

On the other side of the room, the golden trio chattered excitedly amongst themselves about the new transfer student Hagrid told them about.

"I hope they get sorted into Gryffindor." The bushy-haired girl exclaimed. Potter nodded his head while their ginger-haired friend continued eating his chocolate frog.

The chatter among the students was cut short when the doors to the great hall were slammed open and 15 armed men walked in, each stationed by the pathway leading up to the elevated platform.

"Good morning, children. As you may have noticed, we have guests arriving. A new student will be joining the 4th years today and she will be sorted in front of all of you." Dumbledore's voice boomed out, "You may also notice the guards, Royal Guards to be precise-" hushed whispers spread among the students.

The Adler's or the royal family has been around since the Medieval period. Their power was far greater than the Ministry. You can say that the Ministry answers to them.

They're the magical version of the royal family in England. They approve of the laws made by the ministry and they maintain ties with international kingdoms.

The blonde boy turned to his companions, "A royal child has joined us? That hasn't happened in decades. The last royal to join this school was the king and queen themselves." His companions nodded, "This is definitely bigger news compared to Potter joining the school." Parkinson added

The sound of swords being drawn to form an arc caught the attention of the students. A man dressed in a suit walked to the front of the arc, "please rise for their royal majesties, King Charrion Adler and Queen Hera Adler."

Everyone stood up and watched as the King and Queen walked through the doors, King Adler wore a red suit embedded with gold with his gold velvet Cape flowing behind him and on top of his head was his golden crown. Queen Adler was wearing a beautiful long-sleeved golden dress that flowed behind her elegantly and she wore a crown to match at the top of her head.

 Queen Adler was wearing a beautiful long-sleeved golden dress that flowed behind her elegantly and she wore a crown to match at the top of her head