Chapter 2

Quackity awoke to the sound of music in the kitchen. He stretched out his legs and arms. He rolled off the sofa lazily and as he did so rubbing the remainder of sleep from his eyes. He had never been a morning person never had and never will be.

"Q!! Get in here now!! I know your awake so get off your lazy ass and come help me!!" George yelled from the kitchen. He was doing the dishes from last night.

George knew Quackity so well he knew when he got up not because he rolled of the sofa or anything like that. He just knew.

It was rather sweet.

Doesn't mean it always worked out in Quackity's favour. Since George knew he was awake this meant he had to help

"Fine!!" Quackity yelled from the floor.

The Mexican man got off his ass and made his way to the kitchen, he could smell the washing up liquid and hear George scrubbing away at the dishes in frustration that the grease wouldn't come off. It put a smile one Quackity's face.

George dried off his hands as he'd finished his job now and turned to the smaller. He giggled slightly as he ruffled his hair.

"You look absolutely gorgeous!" George joked.

"Yeah!? And you look outstanding!" Quackity replied delivering with the same energy.

Both boys had bad bed heads it was rather sweet, George was wearing and oversized t-shirt and his boxers. Quackity on the other hand was in his favourite hoodie and joggers.
[I'm from Britain!! We call them joggers not sweatpants sorry!! Don't come at me!!]

Q made his way over to the draining board and started to dry the dishes. He hates doing chores. He liked doing things that were fun and chores. Well. They never seemed like much fun and they weren't.

Neither him nor George really liked breakfast so they never bothered. So after he'd finished off the dishes he went upstairs to take a shower.

He went into the bathroom and got a towel out of the cupboard and turned on the shower allowing it to warm up as he undressed. He grabbed his phone from the side and opened up Spotify. After a while of scrolling through songs he finally decided on Arms tonite by mother mother. It was his favourite band at the moment. He put the song on full blast as he bobbed his head to the beat of the music putting his phone down and climbing into the shower.

He let the warm water run over his back and let his hair soak up the comforting warmth. He loved the shower it was the one place he seemed to be calm. Quackity was a very energetic character. He never knew how to let out his energy but something about the warmth and consistently of the water made him relax and finally calm.

It didn't last long if he was listening to a good song though.

He grabbed the shampoo bottle and began to sing into it like a microphone. "And hey, you, don't you think it's kinda cute" he sang. And as the song went on and the shower went on longer he gained more confidence. He always did. He sang louder "Because it was in your arms I died" he moved his feet to the beat of the music and began to dance and sing. He did all this whilst he put the shampoo in his hair cleaning it.

He stepped back under the water letting it wash out the soap suds. But because of the noise of the music the shower the fan and his singing all mixed he didn't hear the doorbell ring and he didn't hear George run to the door and he didn't hear the people talking!

George ran to the door in excitement knowing exactly who it was. He opened the door and threw his arms around the tall dirty blonde placing small kisses all over his face.

The blonde smiled and placed a kiss onto the brunettes lips and ran his hands through his soft, dark brown hair. His boyfriend was here he was finally here. His dream.

"Well damn hi to you too I guess!" A voice came from behind dream "Sapnap!!" George yelled in excitement realising dream from his grasp and wrapping his arms around Sapnap instead.

With this there was a fit of laughs filling the room "I missed you too gogs" Sapnap said with a slight snicker.

The boys stepped into the house.

"Oh!" Sapnap said suddenly grabbing the man who was standing next to him's hand. "This is Karl! My boyfriend" Sapnap stuttered his cheeks going a light shade of pink.

Karl gave his hand a light squeeze for comfort "Yeah hi! It's so nice to finally meet you." Karl said in an upbeat manner with a smile spreading from ear to ear.

George smiled back "It's nice to meet you too I've heard a lot about you! Sapnap never stops talking about you-" George said a small smirk on his face. "George!" Sapnap said punching the brunette's arm. The pink on his cheeks gradually turning to a deep red. Karl giggled at this and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

Dream grabbed all their bags and dragged them to the end off the hall and taking his boyfriend's hand pulling him into the living room to cuddle and talk, it was more comfortable than standing in the hallway, Sapnap and Karl following close behind.

After about 4 more songs Quackity finally got out of the shower and dried himself off and putting the towel on the hook to dry. He took his clothes for the day off the floor and changed into them. He was wearing a red t-shirt and a simple grey sweatshirt paired with some dark blue jeans and odd socks as per usual it was his normal.

After he had dried his hair he made his way to his room and grabbed the l.a.f.d beanie on his gaming chair and put it on his head.

Quackity ran out of his room and down the stairs sliding into the kitchen as he did everyday but this time he bumped into someone. He assumed it was George because he didn't know anyone else was coming.

George had told him last night but he didn't remember due to him being extremely tired when George told him.

"Sorry George!! Didn't see you there!" Quackity said as he looked up at the man. It was Sapnap. He only seemed to be an inch taller than him. He had a slight stubble and light brown hair his eyes were a mix between grey and brown but the only thing Quackity could think to describe them was gorgeous. But then he remembered this was a whole ass stranger that Quackity had never even seen before just in his and George's house!

"Uhhhh hello?" He heard Sapnap say snapping him out of his daze. He had been staring at Sapnap he knew it.

"Who the hell are you? What are you doing in my house? And where the fuck is my roomate?" Quackity said bluntly it was rude but anyone would be a bit rude if they didn't know who the fuck was in their house right?

"Wow rude. What ever happened to hospitality. Well I'm Sapnap. George invited me and dream over here to stay. And George is over on the couch."

It all came flooding back to Quackity as soon as he said dreams name. The whole of last night, him and George on the sofa just talking meaninglessly and he remembered what he'd said about some friends and his boyfriend. He felt like such a stupid dick.

"Holy shit I am so sorry! I didn't know and I thought that you just-" Sapnap's laugh cut him off "Dude it's okay really I was just kidding!" He said in between laughs

Relief filled the Mexican's face as he let out a sigh "Right! Sapnap?-"

"Yeah-, and you are?"

"Alex. But people call me Quackity"

'Hmmmm' Sapnap thought "Quackity. What a sweet name."

Author's note:

OH HELLO THERE. I had to fucking rewrite the whole of this cuz I forgot to save because I'm very very stupid 😂 if you've read this thank you so very much I'll try and post chapter 3 as quickly as possible!

So I know I said updates every week but it's turning out to be quicker so maybe like yeah idk regular updates

Word count: 1432

Time taken: 2 hours 23 minutes