Chapter 5

YELLOW ITS BEEN A MINUTE

Tw's:
Mention of being high
[It's extremely brief and is about four words long and not focused on at all so I'll put a tw at the start and end of the paragraph]

It was a lie. Sapnap knew that. For one he knew George hated getting up in the morning he was shit at getting up. And another thing, Sapnap had heard crying last night and voices. Quackity's voice. George's voice. Words of comfort being shared. He didn't know what it was about. He wanted to know. He really wanted to know. He didn't want to push Quackity though, he was obviously upset with whatever happened last night. He made a mental note to talk to George about it later.

"Yeah I guess so" he replied to Quackity. "Hey so why'd you move from America?" Sapnap knew Quackity definitely was not from the UK. He had an American accent.

That question. Quackity hated that question. The answer was upsetting and he didn't like talking about it so he used the same excuse as always.

"Better schooling here." It was true the education system was great in Britain. So he wasn't technically lying-

"Oh yeah. You uhhh go to umm law school right?" Sapnap had been partially listening to his and Karl's convo [don't know how to speel the whole word sorry] yesterday as well as having his own with dream and George.

"Yeah I do, it's great no one atually thought I would do that shit but uhh yeah!" Quackity said a smile spreading across his face. It made him proud talking about his life in law school. He does well.

----------------Time skip---------------

Karl was sitting in his and Sapnap's room. They were staying in the guest room since they were there for a month or two. He heard a sudden scream come from somewhere in the house. Sapnap and dream went out and were going to admire big Tesco after George and Quackity gave it so much hype. [SERIOUSLY!! IF YOUR AMERICAN I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU BIG TESCO IS THE SHIT MAN THE SHIT!!]

The brunette quickly got to his feet and ran to the source of the noise. It was Quackity's room. The Mexican was yelling.

Karl didn't knock but just went in he was one curious and he also wanted to make sure everything was okay.

The smaller man was sitting in a gaming chair Minecraft, he had Minecraft up on one monitor and discord on the other. He didn't hear Karl come in as his friend, Tommy was arguing with his other friend Wilbur and his oldest friend Phil was laughing at them along with Quackity.

The Mexican man didn't hear Karl come in as he was laughing extremely hard and also he was listening to two Brits yell at each other. [We happen to yell quite loud SoMeTiMeS-] The smile on the smallers face only grew. After the two had stopped arguing he went over to the blonde.

The Mexican spoke up "Hey! Hey! Look. Your a- a massive pussy compared to me. bYe!" As he pressed the space button and jumped extremely high. A burst of laughs could be heard from Tommy.

Laughs could also be heard from Karl. They could be heard by Quackity. He took his headset off and spinned around in his chair to see the brunette clutching his stomach laughing very hard.

Tears formed in the corners of Karl's eyes. He was laughing very hard. [If you can't tell I'm a wee bit tired-] this in turn made Quackity laugh.

After the Mexican had calmed down he got up and went over to Karl and tapped him on the shoulder making the brunette aware of his presence.

"O oh sorry-" Karl said in between laughs "I ummm I heard a scream and wanted to come check to make sure everything was okay" he said with a smile.