Chapter 18

Uhhh
Women?
Yeah no for real I'm sorry I know I was literally gone for three months but I've been in such a shitty place and not being able to get the support I need but I'm back now and will hopefully be atually updating more take this as an early Christmas present! But whilst I've been gone it's been my birthday I know exciting and I'm dating someone now and the most lovely person ever if I do say so myself! Also this chapter will probably be a bit short because of how little sleep I've been getting do I apologize. But yeah on with this shit

Tw's:
Talk of past abuse

Oh god it feels weird to be writing this again-
As always:
I will put the tw in bold with this symbol: 🛑 at the start and end of every relevant to the tw paragraph and a breif summary at the end.

It had been two days since the incident. The breakdown. And now everyone in the house new that Quackity was unstable and it was really getting to him.

Dream would constantly ask if he was okay. Karl and Sapnap didn't know how to talk to him about it but he knew they were going to soon. But George was the only one acting normal.

George being so casual worried the others hugely like how was he so calm.

George knew that Quackity didn't need constant questions or glances. The man just needed people to be normal.

[Now that you've had that little catch up let's get into this shit]

Quackity was sitting in his room messing around with the light settings, trying to figure out what coincides with what, when he received a light knock on his door.

Karl.

He thought he himself and low and behold Karl walked in.

No Sapnap with him just Karl.

Karl nodded to the bed. "Can I sit?" He asked politely.

Q looked to his bed "Right yeah! Hold on.." and imidiatly moved everything out the way for the man who sat down after he'd done so.

Karl looked down at his lap. "Look...we really need to talk about what happened..I know you don't want to but me and Sapnap are both do worried." Karl said.

Now Karl was alone in Quackitys room with him. No Sapnap. The brunette thought it might be to overwhelming with two people there. In which he was right. Quackity wouldn't have liked that at all.

Quackity nodded. "Yeah uh..we probably do." He said fiddling with his hands. The man didn't know if he was ready to tell Karl this but. He didn't know if he'd ever be ready. So now or never he decided.

"My ex husband called me." He started off.

Karl didn't say anything he just listened.

🛑TW: STARTS HERE🛑

Quackity took a deep breath before going on. "He wasn't the nicest." He rolled his eyes at himself at that point. Wasn't the nicest? He abused him.

"Well abusive. He used to hit and beat me..made me do things and drink with him...he was a alcoholic that didn't want help or to get better...he uh he used to get very very angry and he nearly broke me wrist once." Quackity said before looking up to Karl.

Karl didn't have a look of horror on his face but one of understanding and sympathy. Alex let a tear fall down his cheek before looking away from Karl.

"He calls me. Sometimes. He tries to make me uh believe we're still married and that what..what happened was all my fault." The shorter man said with a sigh. And more tears fell. And he let them. He felt no judgement from Karl.

Quackity sniffled and wiped his eyes which was no help or use.

"He tries to get me to come back and says I deserved everything I got..and I believed him." Alex's said. And he could share anymore the rest felt like to much. It had been burried for to long to take out now. And he wasn't ready.
🛑TW: ENDS HERE🛑

(Summary:
Quackity describes his past with Schlatt and all the abuse that was caused by his ex husband)

Quackity looked up again.

Karl was crying.

Why was Karl crying.

"You didn't deserve that. And don't you ever think you do. Please.." Karl said sniffling as well while he spoke.

The brunette held out his arms into which Alex melted into as soon as he arrived in them crying into the man's chest. "He treated you horribly and should be locked up." He added.

As Karl rubbed Q's back and removed his beanie.

The last words Quackity heard really got to him in the best way.

"You didn't deserve it. You deserve so much more. Your so important so loved."

Karl had such a soothing voice.

I KNOW ITS SHORT OKAY I KNOE BUT IM TIRED.
How was it for not having written in months? Be honest! But also favourite bit? What do you want to see happen? Anything you would have preferred to have happened? You like the music? And did it fit well? And finally to finish.
HOW WAS YOUR DAY? tell me about it I love reading about them in the comments! You get up to anything exciting?
I love you guys so much and your always so supportive of me and I thank you for that. This wouldn't have been possible without you guys giving me motivation to write again! Love you guys!

Word count: 934 words

Time taken: 59 minutes