Chapter 3

Hello in this chapter there is mention of abuse so

TW: Abuse, gaslighting, blackmail

I will put a tw in bold at the start of the tw and in bold the end pls don't read in-between the two tw's if this may trigger you.

THANK YOU!!

'Hmmmm' Sapnap thought "what a pretty name"

Quackity's cheeks went a light shade of pink at the comment made by the taller "What?" Quackity said with a slight stutter in his voice.

Sapnap smiled at the Mexican "oh nothing, don't worry about it"

Sapnap made his way back into the living room and sat with Karl

Quackity on the other hand needed a minute. Maybe he just heard it wrong or maybe he just didn't get enough sleep. There was no way that just happened. He climbed up onto the counter and got a glass out of the cupboard and putting it down by his feet on the counter. He didn't know why George put the glass' in the top cupboard. George was 5'8 only two inches taller than him it still didn't make sence to him though.

He got down from the counter and filled up his glass with water downing it all in one go. He put it in the dishwasher, took a breath and made his way into the living room.

"Q! Finally!" George said clearly happy about his friend and his boyfriend being there.
[I ORIGINALLY PUT MATE INSTEAD OF FRIEND AND AHHHHH I THINK MY BRITISH IS SHOWING]

Quackity smiles as he made his way over to the sofa and sat down "I wasn't that long-" Q said with a grin on his face

George laughed at his comment and then proceed to continue playing with dream's hair as the blonde moved his thumb in circles on the brunette's hand.

"OH! Sapnap, Karl this is Quackity!" George said excited for them to meet.

"Hello! I'm Karl!" The taller said.

Quackity started to think to himself 'He seems to be rather peppy and excitable. He seems sweet, his eyes are gorgeous just like-' He felt a light tap on his calf.

George lightly tapped the Mexicans calf with his foot in an attempt to make him realise. He was staring. And hadn't responded yet, Q would do that sometimes. He'd zone out. He didn't know he was doing it but George always tried his best to help.
[AWWWWWWWW OMG FRIENDSHIP GOALSSSSS. Okay ew no nvm please forget that.]

Quackity quickly snapped out of it and looked away from Karl and moved his gaze to the floor. His cheeks going red from embarrassment. He managed to give a simple "Hi" in return.

Karl giggled slightly and patted the sofa [ONCE AGAIN IM BRITISH WE CALL IT A SOFA CUZ THATS WHAT IT IS DONT COME AT ME-] signalling for Q to sit next to him.

Quackity made his way over to the sofa and sat next to him. He noticed Karl slightly leaning on Sapnap and Sapnap's arm draped around Karl as he spoke with dream and George.

"So" Karl spoke up "What do you do, like as a job?"

Quackity's mind honestly went black
[AS DID MINE I HAD TO ASK MY BROTHER FOR IDEAS] 'what the fuck do I do??' he thought to himself he was so lost in the brunette's eyes his mind went blank. He had been in between jobs since he finally left Shlatt. It took him about ten seconds to answer then it finally hit him! "Hair salon." Quackity finally said with a sigh of relief. "But uhhh, I'm in law school so yeah I'll end up doing that!" He had confidence in his voice. All his professors had told him he'd be a good lawyer some day and he thinks it too.