Chapter 8

HEY HEY HEY! I heard you guys and here is chapter 8 I know it's been like a week since I posted and I'm really sorry I've had some shit going on but I'm back now! So here's chapter 8 love y'all!

Tw's as always will be in bold and have this symbol 🛑 at the start of the paragraph and after the tw ends I'll do a summary of what happened.

Tw's:
Mention of drugs and alcohol (it's like one sentence but I'll still put it at the start and end of the paragraph)
Implied abuse

Sapnap and Karl were both awake sitting up in bed cuddling and watching Scott pilgrim Vs the world, it was a great film. [SIRIOUSLY WATCH IT ITS MY FAVOURITE FILM] Quackity was still asleep his head lead on Sapnap's shoulder with the youngest's arm around him. Karl's head lead on Quackity's shoulder rubbing circles onto the Mexicans hand.

🛑TW STARTS HERE: MENTION OF ALCOHOL AND DRUGS🛑
It was around 2pm and this was the first decent rest Quackity had had since he moved here without the help of alcohol or drugs.
🛑TW ENDS HERE🛑

(Summary: Quackity hasn't slept well since moving to Britain without the use of substances and this is the first decent sleep he's had.)

It was at this time when the smallest man started to stir burring his head into what he assumed was his pillow but in reality was actually Sapnap.

Karl sat up and rubbed circles on the Mexicans back and Sapnap scratched his scalp soothingly. Quackity bolted up at this action and looked around. He wasn't in his room that was for sure.

"You alright?" Sapnap asked in an unusually gentale tone for him.

Karl then piped up. "Do you remember last night. You were umm. Well you weren't in the best place so we asked if you wanted to stay in here with us to make you feel more safe."

Karl kept rubbing circles onto Quackity's back and Sapnap reached for his hand taking it in his own.

Quackity just nodded taking everything in.

It all came flooding back to him.

The flashback.

Karl comforting him.

Making him feel safe.

Sapnap coming in, agusting to the situation almost imidiatly.

Letting Quackity come into their bed.

Them holding him making his feel safe.

"Sorry" that was all the Mexican could think.

"I'll umm, I'll go"

Karl looked confused at the smallers words as did Sapnap.

"Hey, you don't need to be sorry, it's okay" Karl moved to hold Quackity's hand like Sapnap was.

Sapnap said something that left them all confused on how they felt.

"Please don't go, not yet"

And so Quackity didn't.

They all cuddled together watching stupid shit until late afternoon.

-----------Time skip----------

George and Sapnap are now yelling at each other whilst playing just dance as dream records them wheezing his ass off. Karl and Quackity are in the kitchen getting snacks ready for a night off video games, karaoke, movie marathons fucking around.

Quackity was looking for the crisps [Americans call them chips like why-] when his ringtone went off. It terrified Karl as it was Tommy singing kind of shouting fly me to the moon and his mic cutting out a lot. Quackity burst into fits of laughs at the brunette's reaction.

He read the name on his phone:
✨Mom✨

He grinned. Quackity had a great relationship with his mum they got on amazingly well and she was always there for him no matter what. He answered the call and put her on speaker so he could continue to get things ready.

[YO A LOT OF THE DUOLOGUE HERE IS IN SPANISH POG ILL PUT TRANSLATIONS UNDER EACH PEICE OF DUOLOGUE BUT BRO DID YOU KNOW THAT I CAN SPEAK SPANISH MY GRANDAD USED TO ONLY SPEAK SPANISH TO ME WHEN I WAS LIKE 2 SO ID GROW UP BILINGUAL POG]

"Hola mamá, ¿Qué pasa?"
[Translation: hello mum, what's up?]

"Hola cariño y ¿qué pasa?"
[Translation: Hello hunny and what's up is]

Quackity had a face of 'oh shit what did I fucking do holy fuck what did I do-' Karl had a face of 'I don't fucking know Spanish-'

🛑TW STARTS HERE: IMPLIED ABUSE🛑
"POR QUÉ NO ME DIJISTE QUE TE MUDASTE A INGLATERRA Y POR QUÉ NADIE ME DIJO QUE TU MARIDO ES UNA PERRA, PENSÉ QUE ESTABA TAN JODERAMENTE AGRADABLE PERO NO ES HORRIBLE" she was yelling she wasn't angry she was just a little overwhelmed.
[Translation: WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU MOVED TO ENGLAND AND WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME YOUR HUSBAND IS A BITCH I THOUGHT HE WAS SO FUCKING NICE BUT HE'S NOT HE'S HORRIBLE]

Quackity's eyes went wide. He hadn't told his mum because he didn't want to cause her stress which meant she would have had to find out on her own in some way.

"Mamá él...él no estaba bien..."
[Translation: Mum he...he wasn't he well..]

Karl saw the smallers eyes go wide and his hands start to shake he walked over calmly and sat him down holding him carefully rubbing circles onto his hand.

"Oh nene, sé que siento mucho que te haya pasado, debería haberlo sabido, lo siento mucho" Both Quackity and Karl could hear the wobble in her voice. Both boys knew she was crying.
[Translation: Oh baby I know I'm so sorry that happened to you I should have known I'm so sorry]

"Está bien, realmente no lo sabías y no es tu culpa. Debería haberte dicho que solo..." Quackity started
[Translation: it's okay really you didn't know and that's not your fault I should have told you I just..]

"no podría, lo sé cariño, lo sé" she sounded soothing to Karl comforting even though he had no clue what was happening.
[Translation: couldn't, I know hunny, I know]
🛑TW ENDS HERE🛑
[Summary: Quackity's mum finds out that he's living in England due to what Shlatt did, she found out by the fact that mother's have superpowers and she is comforting Quackity about it and being very understanding]

Quackity just hummed as a response leaning into Karl a little more.

"Llámame si necesitas hablar bebé, entiendo por lo que estás pasando y si quieres, volaré a Inglaterra y vendré a verte." You could practically hear the small smile forming on her face at the end of her sentance.
[Translation: call me if you need to talk baby I understand what your going through and if you want I'll fly out to England and come see you]

Quackity smiled at this "por supuesto que lo haré mamá, necesito irme ahora, te amo...gracias"
[Translation: of course I will mum, I need to go now, I love you...thank you]

"Te amo" was what the boys heard before Quackity hung up.

Karl wasn't sure what just happened but he knew that whatever it was he wanted to make sure the Mexican felt okay so he checked his facial expression it was hard to read so he thought the beat course of action was to hold him until he wanted to move.

That's exactly what he did.

AYO YOU GORGEOUS LOVELYS HOW ARE YOU DOING I KNOW THIS WAS KIND OF SHORT BUT I TOOK A FRIEND'S ADVICE princy352 - Thank you- AND IM SPLITTING INTO TWO PARTS TO MAKE IT MORE MANAGEABLE FOR ME SO THE NEXT PART WILL BE UP TOMMORW! Anywho how was your day? What did you get up to? Talk to meeee-
I love you guys so so much and holy shit that you for 10 fucking K reads like holy fuck guys that's unbelievable thank you so so so much!

Word count: 1294

Time taken: 1 hour 41 minutes