Chapter 10

OH HEYYYYY, sorry for disappearing 😅 my bad some shit has been going on but I'm back now
Also when it's like "this" someone is speaking but when it's like 'this' someone is thinking

It had been about two weeks since the others came to England, Karl, Quackity and Sapnap had been getting rather close. They didn't know much about each others past. But that didn't really matter to them for now.

Some of the time Quackity would sleep in there bed with them...well a lot of the time. They enjoyed each others company. It made them happy.

Today was the day George got up and simply stated- "We're going out!"

Everyone looked at him but Dream was the one to speak up with a smile. "Where to Georgie?"

"Hm a casino?" At this Quackity grinned. He loved the casino. And George knew it.

Dream looked around at the others, Quackity looked ecstatic, Sapnap looked intreeged and Karl didn't really seem to mind.

"I'm in."

After everyone collectively decided they had nothing better to do and it wasn't a shit idea they all went to their rooms to choose what to wear since they hadn't necessarily gotten dressed today.

All apart from George and Quackity who hung back for a while; seeing as George knew Quackity was excited he wanted to let Q pick the casino.

"So? Where to big Q?" A grin growing on the Brit's face matching the Mexican's.

"Okay so what I was thinking maybe the Hippodrome casino or the Empire casino? Like I like the Hippodrome but the Empire is fucking fire!"

"Empire it is then!" George responded with a smile.

-----------Time skip----------

[I KNOW I DO A LOT OF THESE UM SORRY]

They arrived by the tube [VERY CRACKED I KNOW RIGHT] and made the rest of their way by foot it didn't take to long.

[TIME FOR OUTFIT DISCRIPTIONS BABY ILL DO MY BEST BUT I WILL WARN YOU IM ASS AT IT]

Dream had his hair fluffed up with a hairdryer earlier by Karl he didn't do anything to it really bit it still looked great. He wore a loose fitting shirt on the top two buttons undone with a green tie tied loosely with the help of George. [AND THATS ON BRITISH PRIMARY SCHOOLS FUCKERS] his sleeves were rolled up to just below his elbows. Various rings were scattered throughout his fingers. Draped over his shoulders he had a black blazer jacket that was cuffed at the sleeves like his shirt. On his legs he wore loose black trousers with a dark green belt. For shoes he didn't own anything fancy so he just wore black trainers.

George on the other hand did own fancy shoes but he always said they were uncomfy so he just wore blue converse high tops. Like Dream George wore a white shirt but only one button undone at the top, he had a pain blue tie on and a slightly darker blue blazer on that fit his figure perfectly. To match he had the same colour trousers that were rolled up at the ankles since they were a little too big. He wore a slim brown belt to keep them in place. On the Brit's soft brunette hair that looked slightly curly was a pair of clout goggles that he wore almost everywhere.

Sapnap didn't like ties so he simply just didn't wear one he just wore a plain shirt three buttons undone the collar had small flames coming down from the top. He had the same blazer on as dream but he had it on his arms the sleeves of his shirt slightly poking out from underneath. On his left had he two rings both sliver and on his right he only had one, a dragon that coiled around his finger, his nail painted black; cursory of karl [EVERYONE SAY THANK YOU KARL]. He had one black trousers and a black belt with a sliver buckle to go with it. He wore custom high tops they had flames all over them. As per usual his hair was parted at the front revealing a white bandana tied carefully around his head.