Chapter 13

Ayup lovelys how you doin?- sorry I took so long I have been having trouble with sleep n shit and I needed to look after my brother a lot. I know I keep saying this but I'll try and get updates more frequent.

Sapnap and Karl had noticed something off with Quackity just like George had. They'd noticed he didn't seem like his energetic self.

"I dunno Sap, maybe he just needs time to himself." They were intertwined with each other, legs coiled together, comfortably led on their bed.

"He's had time to himself" Sapnap said with a small pout. "All I'm saying is like he's been like this for days now and I'm worried and we should do something."

"Maybe your right but still what if you're wrong? Will he be mad at us? Or maybe he won't like us anymore. What if he thinks we're being pushy or too need-" Karl was cut off but Sapnap's lips pressing gently against his own.

"He won't. He's not like that Karl. I really think we need to make sure he's okay maybe it will help him if anything? It's worth a try right?"

As if on cue a knock came at the door and a sleepy looking Quackity walked in.

Karl and Sapnap gave each other a shared look of concern and both sat up.

Karl noticed the dried tear stains on the Mexicans cheeks and his red puffy eyes. He'd clearly been crying.

'Poor thing' Karl thought to himself.

"You alright Q?" Sapnap piped up bringing Karl out of his daze.

Quackity lightly shook his head in return keeping his eyes locked on the ground as if he was ashamed. "Can, can I- I um-" Quackity gave up on trying to say what he wanted and just pointed to Sapnap's and Karl's bed.

Karl smiled at this as did the Texan even though they could tell Quackity was deeply troubled he still came to them for comfort.

Sapnap nodded "of course, come on" Sapnap smiled and took the duvet of him and Karl's legs to let Q get in.

Quackity climbed onto the bed stumbling a little.

He just sat on the bed, unsure of what to make of the situation feeling like he was intruding.

He was quickly snapped out of his thoughts as he felt a hand lightly tug at his hand. He looked up to Karl who was the one tugging at his hand.

"Do you want to get in? You can have cuddles if you want?" Quackity felt his lips tugging upward slightly into a slight smile as he nodded his head.

Sapnap moved over and patted the space now in-between him and Karl he'd created so both him an his lover could cuddle the man they loved so dearly.

Quackity's face shifted into a smile as he sat in-between them, Karl pulling the covers over them once again and Sapnap laying down in turn Karl and Quackity doing the same.

They stared up at the ceiling for a moment and then slowly Sapnap lightly pulled Quackity towards him by his shirt, laying the Mexicans head on his chest.

Quackity could hear Sapnap's heart beating fast and unevenly it was quite calming in a way seeing as his heart was doing the exact same. He did wonder why Sapnap's heart was doing this though. He knew Sap didn't feel the same and neither did Karl. [HA DONT YOU THINK LIKE THAT MF]

At this point Karl snaked his arms around Quackity's waist his chest pushed up against Quackity's upper back holding him carefully. Protectively.

Quackity could feel the heat rising in his face making its way onto his ears.

The smaller nuzzled closer into Sapnap's chest partially to hide his blush, partially because he wanted to be closer to the Texan.

A smile grew on Sapnap's face due to the Mexicans action he looked so happy. An equal smile seemed to have grown onto Karl's face as he was happy for his lover and he found this adorable.   

-----------Time skip----------

They'd been laying like this for around half an hour now just enjoying each others company and comfort.

Sapnap was the one to break the silence asking the question on him and Karl's mind.

"Quackity, when you came in earlier...you were crying. Can you tell us why? We want to help you and support you but we can only do so much if we don't know what's going on." Sapnap was so worried about the smaller man in his arms. He felt like he needed to know he wanted to make it all better take away all struggles and pain in Quackity's life.

Quackity in response just shook his head not wanting to answer. He didn't want to appear weak to them. He didn't want to seem incapable. He thought they'd think he was an idiot and things would change.

"Please Hun, we want to help you" Karl said as he ran his hand across the smallest's scalp calming him a little.

Quackity melted by their soothing touches and kind words. It made him feel truly loved.

Quackity didn't want them to know. That wasn't true and he knew it. He just didn't think he was ready to let them know. But he wanted to. So badly.

Sapnap felt his shirt dampen slightly.

Quackity was letting the tears fall.

Slowly.

Silently.

Not moving a muscle.

Everything stopped.

His thinking sped up.

What would they say.

'I'll tell them'

Hey lovelys sorry this is so short things have been a lot recently and just a lot of shit is happening. Also what do you think will happen next? What's your thoughts? How y'all feeling? And did you like this chapter?

I did a quite a bit of fluff because someone said they wanted more cuddling and more detail with cuddling and loads of you just yelled FLUFF at me so-

Yeah
Next chapter will hopefully be longer

Word count: 1000

Time taken: 1 hour