2

Today's Physical Education class was different.

We had a special guest for our lesson today, and I wasn't exactly sure what our lesson was, as our teacher had decided to suddenly 'change up' the curriculum.

"Today, class, we will be starting a new lesson for this semester's finals," the teacher clapped happily, but I knew he was up to something suspicious, I knew the moment he glanced at me for a little too long. "For this subject, your final performance will be your grade for the final exams and your attendance and ability to cooperate will also count as extra points, so listen up properly, okay?" And with that came the collective, "Yes sir!"

I only fidgeted in my seat on the floor. Why did I have a bad feeling about this?

"I would like to finally welcome Sengoku-san! A world-class ballroom dancer! One of the top 5 internationally! Please give him a warm welcome with a round of applause!"

I screamed internally.

This was it, I was going to die today, tell my sister I love her and tell my mom to burn the box under my bed.

I attempted to duck down and try to hide myself, but that man was not only tall, but he was a damned hawk.

"Is that who I think it is?" He laughed heartily.

And of course, Beyonce chose violence today.

"Well, let's see here. I'm a ballroom dancer, connect two and two together and I think you can guess why I'm here," he smiled widely as he eyed me especially.

"Our new lesson is on ballroom dancing?" One of the girls raised her hand.

Nope, we're gonna be snowboarding.

"Bingo!" He winked at the girl who just sat there blushing furiously. "Now, we will be sponsoring you with dancing shoes, we have all your sizes based on the papers we made you fill up last week! Make sure to take great care of them though, they don't come cheap!" My teacher clapped his hands together and ushered us to go to the storage room.

I quickly excused myself and ran to the classroom to grab my shoe bag and ran back to the gym and put my shoes on.

No way in hell was I wearing some amateur dancing shoes. My classmates looked at me weird, seeing as I was wearing older, a bit more worn out shoes which looked expensive.

I just brushed them off by laughing nervously, telling them it was nothing.

"Now, does anyone here have any prior experience with ballroom dancing?" His eyes scanned through our class once more, and a girl raised her hand, "I had taken Standard classes before middle school." Sengoku smiled at the girl, "That's great! Come on over here."

He just stared at me, smiling quite passively. This guy was plotting something, for sure.

"Now, come on Sho, stop being such a ghoster and come up here already." He continued to smile, narrowing his eyes at me.

I groaned and stood up, "Yes, Sengoku-san, how may I be of service?" I faux-bowed at him, and before I could straighten back up, he ruffled my hair.  "Now, I don't think you all know, but this kid was an international dancer too, one of the best," he gave me a mocking look and I could only glare at him.

My classmates then started to gossip and were in awe and confusion at the mini nuclear bomb Sengoku had just dropped.

Amazing, just spectacular.

"Now, little lady, which dance in Standard did you specialize in?" He turned back towards my brunette classmate in a questioning gaze. "Tango," she replied monotonously.