9

A/N

Betcha didn't expect me to update twice in one month. I didn't either. I'm actually writing as an excuse to not do my annoyingly tedious stack of homework. Senior Year is still biting me in the ass, but at least I'm about to have midterm exams soon and then finals so then I'll be done, damn.

Okay, so like, I do not remember exact scenes and how they rolled out, nor do I plan using original dialogue, oops. I have no electricity so I'm sorry I cant search out exact scenes to find out, but I'm basically canon-divergent in the first place so.

I'm gonna go and float myself into infinity. I am so tired, I am this close to wanting to drop out, but thank God I got into the honor roll, saved my ass dudebros

I know it's weird to have the A/N before the actual chapter for me, but it is what it is.

Thanks for all the support, comments, and votes ya'll! Keeps my motivation up and keeps me going. 1k+ and growing steady, this is insane guys! 

Hope ya'll are staying safe! And enjoy the chapter ;)

::

"Japanese" ; "English" ; "Russian" "Flashback"

3rd Person POV.

Yachi was a godsent goddess who girlbossed. She knew what she was doing albeit the anxiety, but she got it done and she was a genius. Everyone should bow down and kiss the ground she walks on. She literally saved their asses with that fundraiser. Like, amen. Slay.

The team went single file into the bus, mentally prepared for the long journey ahead to Tokyo. They would be having a friendly practice match against Nekoma high...Fun.

At this point, Asahi had finally joined because of a new coach, and Ukai was definitely a breath of smoke and toxins, but that was a comment for another time. Back to Asahi, he could really feel for the man, they went through similar things, and so knowing there was at least one person who could understand what he was going through was kind of comforting.

After their conversation with Sengoku, the team decided to collectively be hush about it, still keeping an eye on Hinata, his states, and regularly updating Sengoku on it. The team also learned to be a bit more...calmer? Definitely more accepting of him as they tried their best not to stress the middle blocker out.

Hinata definitely appreciated this. He actually had no idea what brought the sudden change, and it was honestly really, really suspicious, but he was too busy having an existential crisis at 15 to really care.

It's been like, what, an hour or two?

Bus rides made him sick.

Long bus rides? Made him want to jump out the window and get run over by an unsuspecting semi. Take him away, I guess, and make him the main character to a new isekai. Hinata groaned, as he slowly hit the back his head multiple times on the headrest. He was getting antsy. His ADHD couldn't deal with this any longer. Why did the hyperactivity have to kick in during moments he wished his distractibility would? This was just unfair, he forgot his medication and it was biting him back in the ass.

"GUYS WHO WANTS TO PLAY UNO?" Tanaka screamed out of nowhere.

"Seriously Tanaka? Some of us here want to sleep, seriously, Christ, if you wanted to ask, you could've at least done it with way less decibels," Ennoshita complained, groaning as he stirred on his seat.

"Sorrryyy—Anyway, who wants to play?" He held up the pack of cards like it was holy grail and sure, Hinata could jump on that.

The ginger raised his hand, "Me!"