10

I apologize for the absolutely blasphemous amount of time I've not updated. As you've seen on my previous authors notes...things happened (aka my dumbass deleting the nearly-finished chapter 10). Really recently too I went through some family issues, so I was too mentally unready to write. Today we cry in the club but rejoice at the new chap. Enjoy folks.

3rd Person POV

Mako staying over wasn't weird or unfamiliar. It happened quite often before. Quite often in the way that it was usually Gaju, or Gaju was the one who actually visited 80% of the time or it was a package deal.

Of course it was awkward. Shoyo and she were close, of course, but at the same time, he was like what-2 years? Older than her? The age gap made things a bit weird as he was closer to Gaju and Kiyoharu the same age with Hanaoka.

Before anyone gets any ideas she's sleeping at Natsu's room naturally.

She'd honestly been hovering, this, there and everywhere despite everyone telling her it's seriously all cool that she's staying at their place for the meantime.

Like, seriously, someone's out there to get her-and it was Shoyo's fault-and her brother doesn't exactly trust himself to protect her, so yes, tell the midget to. The shorter, way more cowardly version of her brother, yikes.

Mako's been doing school online recently. They enrolled her to online school for the meantime. It was rushed but necessary considering they didn't really know how long this whole thing will take. That and Mako wasn't mentally prepared to go back to school-school because who would be when the guy who promised to beat you up-and actually beat other people up-was in your school, tailing your moves, following you around and you didn't know where he was. Of course one would be paranoid.

So yeah, pretty sure nobody wanted a repeat.

Shoyo's mother took it with stride. The whole situation made her want to call the police. But they can't actually do anything if he's a minor. It might make him hurry up and do worse.

So Shoyo continued with life as if things never happened. His teammates did the same for the next two weeks.

Just like the last time something happened.

Which was a good thing, at least for Sho. But for the team it was as if there was a ticking time bomb and everyone was on watch in case of anything else happened. They didn't really ask regarding the blonde-Mako. It was Shoyo's business as much as they wanted to butt in. But they knew something Shoyo didn't know they did, which is why they didn't push it.

::

"Dude this is getting kinda unhealthy, you just told me you beat people up, that's not you!" The taller held on his friend's arm, "You know this isn't right!"

"I don't care what right or wrong is anymore." His voice was cold. He was miles away and this guy needed to run right now if he wanted to catch up.

"You-"

"If you don't want to help, don't."

"You're hurting people. You're hurting yourself-you can't continue like this. I need to stop you-"

"But you won't."

"I-"

"I'm sorry, just leave. I'll see you at practice."

::

Shoyo was getting skeptical.

Absolutely no one asked about anything that happened. Which meant that either:

A. No one surprisingly cares.

Or

B. They know something.