Character Profile: Mikasa Ackerman

Race: Half Asian Half Caucasian

Age: 16

Birthplace: Wall Maria plains

Affiliation: 104th Cadet Corps (formerly), Scout Regiment

Rank: Soldier

Status: Alive

Overview:

Before living with the Jaeger family, Mikasa appeared to be a cheerful, outgoing, and gentle child. 

Growing up, Mikasa has become emotionally withdrawn and noticeably dangerous, sometimes intimidating her enemies or even her comrades. 

She is quite stoic and level-headed, rarely seen to lose her cool or be at a loss of what to do, no matter how bleak the situation seems to be.

Mikasa cares deeply for her friends and caretakers, seeing them as the last remnants of a family she cannot afford to lose. 

She also appears to have a soft spot for children, evidenced by her saluting to a young girl she saved.

Mikasa was born to an Asian mother, and her father was a member of the Ackerman Clan. 

She lived peacefully with her parents in the farmlands of Wall Maria, helping them since a young age. 

Mikasa underwent a painful scarring ritual from her mother, who cut into her skin the mark of their family.

Eren gave Mikasa his scarf

Being the last of their race made her mother and Mikasa high-value targets to robbers. 

When she was only 9 years old, a group of traffickers killed her parents and attempted to kidnap her for the purpose of selling her in the human-trading market of the Capital's Underground.

Frightened and shocked, Mikasa was rescued by Eren Jaeger, the son of her family's doctor. 

He tricked and killed two of the kidnappers, but he was overwhelmed by the third trafficker and on the verge of being strangled. 

Eren desperately urged Mikasa to fight to win, who came to realize that the world can be callous and merciless before dispatching the robber from behind, who was trying to kill him.

When Grisha Jaeger arrived with members of the Military Police, Mikasa was given the scarf by Eren and accepted into his family. 

This event awakened the fighting instincts and perfect self-control that runs in the Ackerman clan. Mikasa then went to live with Eren's family until the Fall of Wall Maria.

(Appearance)

 Mikasa is a fairly tall and well-toned woman. 

She is of partial Asian heritage, with pale skin, gray eyes, and shaggy black hair that was long until she cut it to chin-length. 

By the year 850, her hair is shorter and cut up to the back of her neck, though she simultaneously wears noticeably longer bangs. 

There is a small scar below her right eye, which was due to an injury delivered by Eren's Titan during the Battle of Trost.

Mikasa often wears the original Survey Corps uniform, whose equipment is horizontally at her hips, with a white blouse underneath and a red scarf that she almost always wears.

Mikasa stands at 5" 7.

Notes:
Although cold to most people, Mikasa has a deep love for Eren, although it is not known if it's romantic or familiar. 

She often gets upset over anything happening to him, often leading to her losing control of herself.