Character Profile: Hitch Dreyse

Race: Caucasian

Age: 15

Affiliation: 104th Cadet Corps, (formerly)

Rank: Soldier

Status: Alive

Overview:

Hitch acts immature in certain ways, she has a sarcastic, easygoing personality and seems to mischievously enjoy teasing and needling her fellow officers. 

She claims she chose to join the Military Police out of laziness, as it is well known that the senior staff are incredibly corrupt and she wanted to benefit from the system herself; however, she did not take into account that, as a new recruit, her superiors would dump all their work on her. 

When Marlowe claims to have joined the Military Police for noble reasons, Hitch breaks out into laughter and it is implied that she only got in through dishonorable merits.

(Appearance)

Hitch is a young, fair-skinned woman of average height with a slim build. 

She has an oval face, almond-shaped hazel eyes with rather long eyelashes, thin eyebrows, and a button nose. 

Her light, wavy, tousled hair is kept in chin-length style with a clump of bangs hanging around her eyes. 

Like her fellow officers, Hitch usually wears the standard MP uniform, consisting of a short, light brown jacket with the unicorn badges on both shoulders, on the front left pocket and on the center of the back, a light-colored shirt, a dark brown sash around the waist covering the hips, white pants, and black knee-high leather boots.

Notes: 

Although she teases him, Hitch has a deep care for Marlowe.