Character Profile: Reiner Braun

Race: Caucasian 

Age: 17

Birthplace: Unknown

Affiliation: 104th Cadet Corps (formerly), Scout Regiment

Rank: Soldier 

Status: Alive

Overview: 

Reiner is a man who loves to look tough, and for the most part, he is.

He's kind, caring, and strong, with a deep love of training, often helping others improve their fighting.

Reiner has a reputation for being honest and passionate with a strong sense of duty who takes his duty very seriously and encourages others to do the same. 

However, he is also noted to have a kind heart and a tendency to always think of others before himself, taking on extra burdens for the sake of his comrades. 

Many of his comrades see him as a "big brother"

Reiner joined the Cadet Corps pledging to go home no matter what.

However, he's never really explained what home truly is to him.

Reiner, alongside Bertholdt, helped Eren master ODM and improve Hans's morale.

During the 57th recon mission, Reiner is nearly killed by the Female Titan but barely manages to escape.

(Appearance)

Reiner has short blond hair, hazel eyes, and a defined facial structure. 

His large height, broad shoulders, and serious expression give him an intimidating presence.

Reiner stands at 6" 2. 

Notes:
Reiner is best friends with Bertholdt, hailing from the same region. 

He often clenches up around Christa, as he has a crush on her.