Chapter 21

TimeSkip: The Next Day
Kenma's Pov:

I was editing the video I recorded for today. I didn't mind Kuroo's idea so I exposed my hickey out. I took a deep breath before I posted the video. After I posted, I looked on Instagram, I saw somebody getting into drama. I sighed and I looked at a comment that said I should get a tik tok. I decided to make a tik tok and hummed. I saw people start commenting on the video. 

'Sorry I was too distracted by the clear ass hickey, I forgot what game we were playing.'

'Man the mosquitoes are here be wilding.'

'I'ma assume that's a bug bite on your neck there.'

'Now I'ma need the name of whoever gave you that hickey.'

I chucked at some of the comments that said that they were going to run Kuroo over with a truck. I put my phone down and started to play the legend of Zelda. Kuroo walked over to me. 

"Kenma can we play cuphead again?"

"No. I need a break from that game."

"But I wanna play a game with you."

"I'm still mad at you for blowing up my mansion in Minecraft while I was sleeping."

"That's not my fault, you had like 200 creepers in your mansion."

"There was a sign that said don't enter and you entered."

"I tried to leave you a cakee"

"You could've left it outside."

"Now why would I leaved a cake outside."

"I don't know cause you're weird."

"I'll help you rebuild it."

"Hmph you don't know how to build with red stone."

"You're right but still I could learn."

"No."

"Pleasee"

"No."

"Pleasee"

"No."

"Finee is there anything we can play?"

"No."

"Awww."

He got on his phone and he snickered. I knew he was looking at the comments on my video. I wiggled my toes and then sat up. I grabbed a soda something I haven't had in a while. I drunk some and it burned.

"You okay kitten?"

"... Yeah?"

I remembered something from high-school/ a little bit of college. Kuroo out of nowhere started calling me kitten. He said caused I resembled a calico cat. I told him to stop calling me that but when I started college I just let him call me kitten. It confused me at first but I guess I was fine with it. I put my game down and I started my ps4. I looked at Kuroo and he looked at me.

"What are you doing?"

"We're making a new world in minecraft."

"Oh alright."

We spawned in the jungle and I started down trees. Kuroo did the same and I glanced at him. He wasn't focused on the game and I paused it. 

"What happened?"

"Hm, oh nothing just thinking about something."

"Hey you said you wanted to play a game with me."

"Yeah sorry"

"Kuroo is something wrong?"

"I didn't go into rut yesterday..."

"And?"

"So there's a big chance I might just go into rut randomly now."

"And?"

"You've never seen me in rut so I'm pretty nervous."

"Is that why you're so upset."

"I don't wanna hurt my kitten..."

"You're overreacting."

"I'm not."

"Mhm."

"I'm really not,"

"Mhmm. Can we play now?"

"Sure,"

After 3 hours we stopped playing. Kuroo went to take a shower and I hummed and turned of my ps4. I looked at those comments and saw a lot of comments asking to get a boyfriend reveal like I expected. I yawned and I looked in the kitchen for a snack. The cabinet was basically empty, I decided to go shopping tomorrow and I yawned again. I opened the bathroom door and Kuroo looked at me confused. I closed the door back and took off my shirt.

"Kenma what are you doing?"

"I'm taking a shower with you."

"W-wow. okay."

I got completely naked and got in the shower. Kuroo handed me the soap and I grabbed it. After our shower. I put on a dress hoodie and I put on panties. I glanced at Kuroo and I him drying his hair. I walked over to him. He didn't have on a shirt so I just tapped him. He looked back at me and he put his towel down. 

"I need to get something can you picked me up there." 

"Sure."

He picked me up and I pretended to get some random thing. I grabbed some hat then I asked Kuroo to put me down. He sighed and I looked at the hat I got. I yawned and Kuroo turned me around. He bent down and whispered in my ear. 

"Stop trying to turn me on, I seriously don't want to hurt you."

"Huh I have no idea what you're talking about?"

"You showered with me, and now you're wearing panties."

"What? I can't wear panties now?"

"I never said that... but did you really have to basically show me that you are wearing them."

"I did not, I tried to grab my hat"

"Mhm you're trying to turn me on."

"I am not."

"You are."

"Am not."

"You are too."

"I'm not."

"You are too."

"I am no-"

He shut me up with a kiss and I blushed. He pulled away and walked off. I went to grab my phone and I got in the bed. I giggled and I posted on Instagram that I had a new tik tok.