Chapter 69

TimeSkip: 3 weeks later
Kaoru's Pov:

"Happy Birthday!!"

"Aww thank you."

"Guess what I got you?"

"What?" 

"A promise ring!"

The ring didn't cost that much but it did cost all of my money. And some of my mom's money. With his permission of course. Hikaru tried it on and he gave me a hug. 

"A love it,"

"Much better than the ring pop I gave you."

"Hey that ring pop was amazing too."

"True sure did taste good too."

FlashBack: 7 Years Back

"Mommy why do you and daddy always where that ring."

"It's our engagement ring."

"Engagement ring? What's that."

"It's a ring you wear when you and your lover are married."

"Is daddy your lover?"

"Mhm."

"I want a engagement ring! But I don't have a lover,"

"Some people give rings to there best friends called a friendship or a promise ring."

"Oooo I got a best friend!!"

"Yeah."

"Can I get a promise ring for Hikaru!!"

"Sure."

I smiled and I grabbed my piggy bank. I grabbed the 5 dollars I got for my birthday from grandma. I ran out the house and my mommy said to be back by 5 pm. I went to the store and walked around. I hummed looking for the perfect promise ring for Hikaru. I somehow ended up in the candy aisle. Then I saw it, a blue raspberry promise ring. 

I bought two blue raspberry promise rings. I skipped and hummed all the way to Hikaru's house. I giggled and knocked on Hikaru's door. Kageyama-chan was opened it and I smiled at it.

"Kageyama-chan! I got blue raspberry promise rings for me and Hikaru!"

"Oooo I can tell he's gonna love it." 

He smiled at me and I walked inside. Hikaru was on the couch and I ran over to him.

"Here my mommy said these are promise rings and I got the blue raspberry flavor."

"What's a promise ring."

"A ring you give to your best friend!"

"Woah,"

We took the wrapping off and put on the promise rings. I put it on my ring finger and I looked at Hikaru. 

"Your supposed to put it on your ring finger."

"Oh right."

He put it on the right finger and I giggled. We showed Kageyama-san and patted the both of us on the head. When I went home I showed mommy my promise ring. It was gone now since I ate it but the ring was still there. I kept it on for the next couple of days. 

Back to the present:

Hikaru stayed over at my house. We all ate together. We had birthday cake for Hikaru. I went to take a shower and I got out. Kazumi got in after me and I looked at Hikaru. He was on the couch looking at his ring. 

"You must love it."

"I do..."

We went into my room and I laid down. Hikaru was still staring at his ring and I looked over at him. I sat up and I whispered to him.

"Do... you have condoms?"

"Yeah."

"Good."

I got out of bed and locked my door. Hikaru got his bag and pulled out condoms. I got into his lap and I gave him a kiss. I broke the kiss and he looked at me worried. 

"Should we do this...? Your parents are here."

"I'll be quiet, if you be quiet."

"I don't want them to kill me though."

"Then you'll put on a condom."

"Such a generous offer."

"Limited offer only~"

"Hmm I'll take it."