Chapter 88

TimeSkip: 5 Weeks Later
Kaoru's Pov:

Two days ago, I went to the doctor for an ultrasound. We asked the doctor to put the gender in an envelope. I was on my way to my parent's house. I was holding a small party there. Toshio and his girlfriend, Chiharu came to the party. Kazumi and Midori moved out recently to an small apartment, but they came to the party. Kageyama-san, Kageyama-chan, and Mom and Dad were their of course. Mom and Dad were excited, Dad a little more excited than mom. 

We guessing and played bingo. We watched Midori act with Chiharu. Toshio and Hikaru caught up. I played with Midori and I let everyone touch my stomach. The baby kicked Midori and she smiled. She said "Ooooo Aunties baby gave me a highfive!"

Dad got us some gifts and Mom told me that I killed him when he gave birth to me. 

Hikaru brought out the cake it was dyed whatever color the gender of the baby is. We let Midori cut the cake and the baby was a Girl!

Midori squealed, excited to have somebody to play Barbie's with. I was excited myself and Hikaru kissed my cheek. We all ate the cake and Chiharu offered to babysit. Toshio was hesitate and everyone laughed. 

When we got home I giggled and hugged Hikaru. He hugged me back and kissed me forehead.

"So. We got a little baby girl. How do you feel?"

"AGh, I don't even know, excited maybe!"

"Haha I'm glad." 

I used the bathroom. I sat down. Hikaru made me a smoothie and gave me a foot massage. I sighed in relief and looked at Hikaru confused.

"A smoothie and a foot massage? Sus."

"Not sus, I just wanted to treat the mother of our baby girl."

"Sus~ What do you want?"

"A kiss."

"Hmmm refill on the smoothie and I'll think about it."

I handed him my cup and he gave me a peck on the lips. He refilled my smoothie and I put it on the table. He helped me off the couch and gave me a kiss. When he broke the kiss, he looked at the time.

"Oh, we're going to be late."

"Late...? Late where?"

"You'll see."

"But it's dark out."

Hikaru smiled and dragged me out the house. I was able to get my smoothie and he got on a train. I remember where we were. Hikaru and I walked to the park we confessed our feelings at in high school. He bought fries and walked around, almost recreating that night. 

When we threw away our trash Hikaru grabbed my hands and I looked at him weird. He was nervous and sweating. My heart almost floated out of my body when I realize what he was going to do. He got down on one knee and I almost cried full tears.

"This is the park where I had my first kiss... with the person I love, and will always love. This is the park where I had my first kiss... with the person who's carrying our baby girl, and the baby I love and will always love. T-this is the park where I will propose to my first love, the person who's carrying our baby girl, the person I love and will always love. K-kuroo Kaoru... will you marry me?"

"Of course!" 

He put the most beautiful ring on my finger. I smiled and hugged him. I cried in his shoulder and he smiled. He kissed me and I felt tears going down my face.

"I love you buttshot."

"I love you too boke."