Chapter 68

TimeSkip: 2 Months Later
Kuroo's Pov:

"Get up!"

I heard as I felt Kenma elbow me in the stomach. I sat up immediately and looked at him concerned.

 "What? W-what happened?"

"I'm tired of hearing this every fucking night, go check on your son."

I tensed up at the mad Kenma and I sighed. I got out the bed and I wiped my eyes. I walked to Kaoru's room. Then I heard sniffling. Is this what Kenma was talking about? Was Kaoru crying every night? Even though Hikaru "apologized" to me, I still didn't let them really see each other. Kenma often yelled at me for having Kazumi follow Kaoru around in school. As I kept listening to Kaoru crying, I mentally cursed myself out. I was dealing with a phone or something I could just control. I was dealing with a teenage child who just wanted to live his life freely. I knocked on his door slightly. 

"It's unlocked..."

Kaoru's Pov:

Dad came into my room and I grit my teeth again. I was just about to talk freely to the man who literally had my little sister falling me around in school just so I wouldn't talk to Hikaru. Hell, I technically knew Hikaru longer than I knew Kazumi. Dad sat beside me and I turned away from him. 

"Can you try to talk to me Kaoru?"

I ignored him and he sighed. We just sat there in uncomfortable silence. I glanced at him and he was looking at me. 

"Fine... what."

"Kaoru, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking about your feelings. You're almost an adult and I just had to remember that."

"Okay now get out."

"Kaoru, you need to talk to me. I don't mind if you yell."

"It's late. I don't know why your here."

"Cause I heard you crying..."

"Well what did you expect, I haven't talked to my best friend freely, in months. I hope grandpa makes you stay away from mom for two months. I- I hate you..."

I started crying again and dad hug me. I cried on his shirt and he rubbed my back. 

"I hate you so much, I hate you. He- he hasn't done anything. He's hasn't hurt me and he hasn't lost his control, s-so why do you hate him so much... I asked him- I asked him to fuck me... he- he didn't do anything wrong."

Kuroo's Pov: 

I started feeling guilty seeing my uneeded worrying break my son so much. He didn't even see Hikaru as a boyfriend, he still just thought of him as his bestfriend. When his crying died down, he pushed me away from him. 

"S-sorry... I cursed."

"It's okay, I'm sorry Kaoru. Look, I- before you were born your mother and I slept together... he got pregnant and there was a large, large problem that happened. But things escalated and your mother ended up having a miscarriage. I just don't know what I would do if you were pregnant and you had to go through the same thing."

"Is... that why mom doesn't let us go on his old YouTube account."

"Yep."

"...Does this mean I can talk to him now?"

"Of course."

Kaoru's Pov:

I giggled and hugged him. Dad kissed my forehead and left my room. I never knew that mom had a miscarriage before he had me. I knew where dad was coming from. Even though there was nothing I could do, I felt kind of bad for dad. If me having a pregnancy scare, gave dad all those bad memories of mom having a miscarriage, then I could understand a little bit where dad was coming from. I laid down after dad closed the door and I smiled. 

I could finally talk and hang out with Hikaru. I'm so glad that I was able to talk to Hikaru before his birthday.