Nova The Siren, A New Team-Mate

-(Y/n)'s P.O.V-

I slowly opened my eyes to being shaken by something or someone. When I sat open rubbed my eyes, I saw Mono looking at me. I shook my head lightly to get rid of the ringing sound that was right in my ears. When I opened my eyes again, I saw Mono had placed one of his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay (Y/n)?"

I nodded before getting up. Mono helped me stand up even though I told him I was fine. We both climbed out of the window and saw that we were at the edge of the forest, and were now at some kind of ocean. On the sand was an old door, a corner of it was missing but it would keep us out of the water.

We looked at each other before nodding, we made our way to the water and pushed the door out into the water even more as we got on top.

As the door was floating on the water, I kept looking at my reflection. I moved a bit of my hair out of the way to look at my eyes. Mono cleared his throat, making me look at him.

"So... (Y/n)... What were you doing in The Hunter's basement?"

"I don't know... I don't even know how I got there to begin with..."

We suddenly stopped. We looked at each other before hearing someone else near us.

"Huh... Two boys, floating on a door, in the middle of my ocean, heading into a random town... I can see a few things wrong with this..."

We both turned and saw some girl holding onto the back of the door with her head resting on her arms.

"Who are you?!"

She raised one of her arms to show her hand.

"I'm Nova! Nice to meet ya!"

Mono looked at me before shaking Nova's hand lightly.

"Nice to meet you too Nova... Um... Where are did you come from? If you don't mind me asking that is..."

"Oh! I came from the ocean! I lived here with my friends and family before the people in the town and started to extend it towards MY home..."

As they continued to talk, I took notice of her appearance.

She had medium length dark brown hair, one bright green and one bright blue eye, odd ears that looked like webbed hands, pale skin, but she was either blushing or her cheeks were always really rosy. The were two small thin dark green straps near her shoulders. And from time-to-time, I'd see some white stars on small thin lines going around her head.

 And from time-to-time, I'd see some white stars on small thin lines going around her head

She looked over at me and smiled. She pointed at me before Mono shook me a little bit. I looked over at him confused.

"You okay (Y/n)?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, you WERE kinda starring at me..."

I turned my attention back to (Y/n) as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Oh! Sorry... I... I didn't mean too..."

"It's alright! So, why ARE you two heading into the town?"

"I'm going to stop that tower."

Mono turned around completely and pointed to a large tower with some kind of light at the top of it.

"Well, at least I met SOME people who aren't going to try and hurt me... You both have no idea how many other people have done this before..."

We looked at her, each other, then back at her.

"What's... What's going on with your ears?"

She held a hand up to her right ear before laughing a little bit.

"That's the way they are when I'm in the water!"

"What are you like when you're out of the water?"

She looked down and bit her lip slightly.

"It might not be best for me to show you here... Say... Can I joint you guys in taking down the tower?"

I looked over at Mono, he seemed to be thinking on if it was a good idea or not. I'm guessing he thought it would be good, because he reached out a hand to her as she shook it.

"Sure! I don't see why you can't!"

"YAY!"

She lifted her arms above her with her hands in fists, before she grabbed hold of the door and pushed up quickly to the land.

I almost fell over if it wasn't for Mono, pulling me forwards a bit to make sure I didn't go into the most likely freezing cold water.

After a minute or two us all three of us heading towards the land, we hit the sand. Mono and I stood up as we walked off of the door. We both turned around quickly almost forgetting about Nova. But she was already standing on the ground. 

She was in some kind of pink and orange rain coat, a grey skirt, black knee high boots, and I think it was a red scarf under her raincoat

She was in some kind of pink and orange rain coat, a grey skirt, black knee high boots, and I think it was a red scarf under her raincoat. She still had the white head thing near her, but that wasn't going to be a problem to us.

"Ready!"

She quickly ran over to us and linked her arms with ours. We both looked at each other before shrugging. It was most likely her first time out of the water with people who didn't want to cause harm to her. We all walked towards a dark wide open door way, just as we got inside, the door shut behind us slowly.

There's no going back now...

-----

Nova really likes this thing she found... I feel like she'll end up making WAY too many pictures with it... Oh well...

-Alex

~Nova