The Perfect Ending

(Heyo! Just a small note before we sort of finish this book!

While Nova and I were writing this part, we remembered something for our OCs. And don't worry, you don't betray Mono, so no need to be all, "We better not betray Mono!" We thought of that! And you might want to play the song while reading this, and if possible, have it on loop!)

-3rd Person P.O.V-

Everyone looked at it. There was a giant eye looking at the four children. As soon as it saw they were all looking at it, it linked a few times before the whole wall turned into a huge mix of flash and eyes.

"RUN!!"

Everyone ran for their lives at everything started to change and morph into some kind of demon's pocket dimension. When they got through the door, it wasn't the main room that Mono was used to seeing, it was a long tall hallway. All four of the kids jumped and climbed over the broken things until they got to one huge door.

As soon as they got through, they all noticed some kind of portal door on the other side of a cement and dirt bridge being held up by nothing but itself. Everyone ran to the portal as fast as they could. (Y/n) was the first one to get to the other side, then Alex, followed by Nova.

They all turned and saw Mono running about to jump. (Y/n) knew he wouldn't be able to make the jump by himself, so being the team-mate that Mono had since the start, he moved forward and held out a hand for him to grab. As soon as Mono did grab (Y/n)'s hand, (y/n) almost fell forward...

If it wasn't for Alex and Nova grabbing onto his legs and ankles. When he turned and looked, the other two friends were smiling. As if saying saying, "We aren't going to let you two go!" Without being verbal.

(Y/n) nodded before grabbing onto Mono's other hand. As soon as he did, Nova and Alex pulled both boys up. The rest of the bridge had fallen down into the dark abyss below all of them. Nova and Alex sighed, now that everyone was safe, she could leave.

As soon as they got up and started walking towards the portal, the part of the bridge they were on broke as the weight of four kids were taken off of it.

Everyone held their hands above their heads while walking through the portal, but instead of being met with a dark sky with cold rain, they all saw the rising sun and a completely clear sky.

"Guys! Look!"

Nova pointed at the sun that was rising right in front of them. There was a warm comforting breeze of air that moved everyone's hair. Everyone had huge smiles as they watched the sun rise. When they looked down, the town wasn't destroyed like it had been when Mono was getting there, but it was fixed, people were walking around greeting each other instead of being right in front of T.V screens.

"We... WE DID IT!"

Mono raised his arms in the air as he yelled and cheered happily. The other three soon joined in with him. Seeing how it fit perfectly to be done.

"So... Does that mean... Everything's fine?"

Nova and Alex shrugged, when they turned to look at the portal, they were greeter by two normal sized men in suits.

"Hello?"

They nodded down at Nova and Alex before turning to Mono and (Y/n), who were now looking at them as well.

"Are you all having a good day lady, gentlemen, and our Non-Binary boss?"

"Boss?"

"Wha-"