Q&A Answers

Hello again.

Here are the answers to the questions that we kept getting.

Underlined are the questions, Bold is Alex's answers, Italics are Nova's answers.

"Why did you guys make a Little Nightmares 2 book if you guys are mainly based around South Park?"

We're not mainly doing South Park stuff. We only started with South Park to see where we would be at with writing stories. We'll be making other books for other fandoms when we get enough information about said fandoms along with an idea for the book.

"How many chapters are there going to be in this book?"

Well, it really depends! If we're doing everything exactly the way it's planned with no changing it... I would be around 10-15 parts not counting the note and the two different Q&A things! We'll try and get as many done as possible though!

"Why'd you add your own characters into the story?! It's ruining everything!"

We added our characters to add more action and length to the story. Not to take the fun out of it. When Nova was telling me about the game, We both started to draw or OCs in the game in different ways. When Nova suggested that we added our characters in, we had to do a lot of planning for where they would come in, what their role would be and how they would help the story progress. It takes a lot to add one character in these kinds of things, meaning a lot more writing, meaning the story will be longer.

"How are you two getting some much work done so quickly?!"

Nova is a quick writer, I'll help with it from time-to-time. But at the moment, I have a lot of things I have to study for before I can start to help on the story full time again. Most of the story is being written by Nova. When's she's done the chapter, she has me check it for spelling mistakes, and since it's normally really late at night when she sends my the chapter, my mind won't let me see if some of the words are spelled wrong or not. And I'm a quick reader, so that's another thing in on this.

"How come Nova's character seems to be always blushing?"

Well that's because that's the way my body actually is in real life! I might not be flustered or embarrassed to be blushing, but I will be blushing almost all of the time. I can wear make-up to seem like my face is normal, but it takes too long to put on and take off everyday, so I don't do it!

"Why is it only Nova played the game?"

That's because she pre-ordered it a while ago. When she got it, she told me she might have a new idea for an 'x Reader' story. I had to wait a few days before she got to me on making the book. With my work here and with my schooling, I don't have a lot of time to play the game, but as soon as I'm finished with my schooling, I'll take a quick break from Wattpad to play the game so I know what Nova's talking about.

"How many stories are you going to do about Little Nightmares?"

I've played both games now, and I was thinking that a story about the first game wouldn't be too good. So I thought why the second game before we do the first? If we finished this in time, we might do one for the first game, but that'll mean a lot more time taken away from this to get that information ready...

"If you two never started working together, would you both do different versions of this book on your own?"

Most likely not. 

"Can we have some backstory for your characters?"

We'll be making a part for them after the normal story is done. So look forward to that!

"Where's the cover?"

I haven't been able to finish it yet. I have a few different pictures that I think would be nice to use, but I have to run them by Alex before I can choose which on to draw on my computer for the book. They will be around soon tough!

Sorry if we didn't answer your question in this part, is we get more questions, we'll add them to this part as we go on.

We'll see you guys later!

-Alex

~Nova