Awful Teacher, Kind 'Bully', and (Y/n) Is Saved

-Mono's P.O.V-

Nova and I made our way to a chair pushed up against a wall with a hole just above it. Nova climbed up first before looking through. When she gave me a thumbs up, she pulled herself though the hole and waited for me.

As soon as I got through, we heard some kind of tapping somewhere. As we walked down the hallway, we found some kind of room with some small drawers and a bunch of books. In the next room was a bunch on the people we've seen, and from sounds that were coming from said room, something bigger was inside there too.

Nova and I crouched and hid behind one of the drawers that were right up against the door. Before we could look at what else was in the room, we heard a loud tap. Nova peaked a little bit of her head around the corner, before moving away. I looked at her confused before she turned me around and started pushing me into the hallway again.

"What's in there?"

"Some lady who I think is a teacher, and she does NOT look friendly..."

I stepped forward a little bit. Nova followed behind me, once we heard the tapping again, we crouched down and carefully went behind on of the desks. Nova seemed to want to get farther because she went to the next one. The lady did another loud tap before turning back to the kids.

I felt my head beating out of my chest. I didn't want to be caught, but I didn't want to stay here for too long. Nova seemed to be having the same reaction to this problem. She was sitting on the floor completely, holding one of her hands right where her heart would be.

Once the teacher flipped page of a book and turned back to the chalk board before starting to write something down. I got up, made my way to Nova, took her by the hand carefully, and brought her into the next room just as the teacher turned around again.

"you okay?"

"yeah... my heart is just not liking this situation we're in right now..."

I nodded and patted her shoulder. We both stood up and looked around the room. I spotted a key on top a bookshelf. The shelf seems to be able to be climbed if I'm careful enough. I walked over to the bookshelf and got onto it. It started to tip over as soon as I was on it.

"MONO!"

I jumped off the bookshelf and watched as it came falling down not far from my feet. Nova pushed me to a small box, we both got inside as the teacher walked over to the room and peaked inside. Just as we both thought she was going to leave, her neck extended into the room checking everywhere for us.

Once her neck went back to normal and she left, I heard Nova gagging at the sight of that. And I don't blame her. We both got out and checked the room. She had shut the door and a small vent had opened. Nova started to crawl through it as I picked up the key. Quickly going through the vent as well, we found that we were in a cabinet right behind her. Nova pushed the door open a little bit and looked through.

"sorry to say this, but we're going to need to either sneak past her or make a run for it... it's up to you..."

"make a run for it... on the count of three okay?"

Nova nodded while watching the teacher.

"......1......2......3!"

We both got out and ran as quick as we could through the room. The teacher did an odd screech before she started to run after us. She randomly stopped at the doorway as she stretched her neck out to try and grab us in her mouth.

We'll Get Through It Together (Mono x Male Reader) [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara