We're In The Rain... Fun...

-(Y/n)'s P.O.V-

I opened my eyes to see I wasn't being hung upside-down anymore. I sat up slightly and looked around the room. I was still in the bathroom, but the rope was completely on the floor. Once I was sure I wasn't dead, I looked up and saw Mono right above me.

"oh! sorry about that Mono..."

I sat up and looked at him. But he didn't move his head wasn't moving. I lightly poked the bag and just watched it as it tilted to the side of his head.

'Is he asleep?'

I watched him carefully. I heard some light snores coming from him as his chest moved calmly for his breathing. I smiled at him as I rested my head on his shoulder. It was calming to me in an odd way.

Something fell over, I raised my head to see Nova picking herself up looking around as if someone pushed her over.

"Hey."

She looked over at me and smiled while waving.

"Morning! Afternoon... Evening?"

"Yeah... Did all three of us just sleep here?"

"Four..."

"Huh?"

"There's four of us now!"

Nova pointed to some one who was half way hanging on some kind of box near the window that was now fully open. I sat up quickly and looked at them.

They were wearing brown overall shorts, black shoes, and a grey long sleeved shirt. The cuffs of the shirt were the same brown as the overalls. Under the shoes were knee high white socks. They had pale skin but not like the other kids in this school. Short messy brown hair, and a part of one of their ears were missing.

"Who is that?"

"That's Alex. They grew up here and actually didn't try to kill us as soon as they saw us!"

I looked at Alex as they started to slide off of the edge.

"Uh... N-Nova?"

I pointed at Alex. Nova quickly got up and stopped Alex from falling.

-ten minutes later-

Everyone had woken up and we were in a room with a big piano. Nova and Mono walked over to a crank while Alex and I watched the piano and them. As Nova and Mono worked together to pull the piano up into the air, the rope snapped and made it come crashing into the floor.

Alex looked over at them, I climbed onto the piano and saw it was stuck. Through some of the small cracks in the floor, I saw another room below us. I smiled as I started to jump up and down on the piano. I wasn't enough to the get it through the floor, Alex quickly joined me as soon as they found out what I was doing. We got it through a little bit, but it wasn't going to move anymore unless we had the other two helping us.

"Nova! Mono! Help us get the piano through the floor!"

Nova hopped up and down a little bit before pulling herself onto the piano and started jumping on the keys. Mono seemed to shrug and get on with all of us. As we all kept jumping, the piano fell through the floor and it took us all with it.

"Well! Whoever this belongs too, I have a feeling that they won't be using this one any time soon..."

We all hopped off the piano, Alex did stop Nova from falling flat on her face which seems to be something she does often. We saw a locked door and some kind of gate. On the other side of the gate was another one of the girls from in the school. On the same wall, there was a hole in it that lead to the room with the girl.