Wrong Girl to Mess With

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Sophie

Logan's birthday was a complete success. He loved everything his mom did for him. I was so happy to see him enjoy his welcoming into adulthood.

After everyone left, we were just too tired to continue. I helped his mom clean up while he and his friends, along with my brother Aaron went upstairs to covet his gifts and take over his game console. Steven loved his records and threatened to steal them if he saw Logan mistreat them.

He of course objected to that and the fact they attacked the bag full of goodies that included chocolates and his favorite candies inside. But he was really happy with everything. By the time we had finished cleaning, it was past 3 in the morning.

Riley decided to call my mom and let her know we were spending the night. I mean, my mom knows Logan and I are not sexually active, and she trusts me to wait until I'm fully ready. This fact makes her a bit more comfortable knowing I sleep here at times.

We all went to sleep that night with a content feeling inside. I won't lie to you, Logan and I came close to going all the way. . .but, he's already 18, and I'm not. *can you picture my pouty face?**

I really think I'm ready now, but I need to be reasonable and wait until my 18th birthday. He's got great plans for his future, which I intend to help him strive high in his goals. I know he'll be an amazing lawyer one day.
✨✨✨✨✨

Next afternoon

We had spent literally ALL day at his game console. He taught me to play some of his games so we can partner up and kick Steven and my brother's butt next time. By 7 in the evening, we decided to meet with our friends and go to our town's fair.

There were so many attractions and games to play. I don't think there was a single ride Logan and I didn't try at least once. We had to take advantage, of course, we had gotten the all-access wristband.

We were in line to go on to the faris wheel again when Troy and Dylan couldn't hold back and I caught a glimpse when Dylan grabbed Troy by his face and gave him a fast gentle kiss. I was so happy for them.

They were doing so good as a couple.

Though, needless to say, T was still scared to let everyone know he was gay. Dylan had a hard time with this. He wanted to be able to kiss him in public and be able to openly show T how much he cared about him, but I guess we both had to be patient and wait for T to be ok with all of this.

We finally had our turn to ride the faris wheel, I sat first, and then Logan. Since the seats were still being filled, we were left till the top, glancing over the beautiful view of our city. I had never really paid any attention to this place. Though it was considered swanky, according to Amber and her friends because there are so many farms, this place was pretty amazing.