Party Night and Bright Lights

Sophie

I had gone up to rest for a while. I was completely drained of my energy after all that shopping. I wasn't sure how long I had fallen asleep.

I felt a small shaking that made me awake from my slumber. "Babe. Babe, wake up." Logan's voice slowly brought me out of dreamland.

I yawned slowly, stretching my arms out. A small chuckle released from Logan made me smile. "Hi," I said, cupping his face with my hand and kissing his lips.

"Hey, there sleeping beauty. Come on, we gotta get ready." He said as he helped me to my feet.

I was a bit confused by his words. I wasn't expecting to go anywhere tonight. Hell, we didn't even get to go to the cabin like we do most of the weekends. "Wait, where are we going?" I asked him, my mind still cloudy from just waking up. He chuckled kissing the top of my head and pushing me towards the bathroom.

"Logan, where are we going?" I whined as he pulled me towards the restroom.

"Get ready. You'll find out soon." I whined but did as he asked. I took a quick shower and got ready with a white long-sleeve shirt with a V-neck line, black ripped jeans, and black converse.

He unintentionally had dressed in the same colors, wearing black boot-cut jeans and a white t-shirt with black sneakers. His hair was tossed back neatly and finished off his look with a black leather jacket.

We went downstairs together

We went downstairs together. I was a bit skeptical of where he was taking me, but I trusted him. So far, he has surpassed all of my expectations. Logan is nothing from what I thought of him. He's proven to me that he's the best man in the world. The best boyfriend, and an amazing friend.

He takes me in his arms as we stand by the door to exit his house, looking into my eyes. I couldn't help but smile, a blush creeping my face.

"Are you ready for your next surprise?" He smiles kissing my lips.

"Logan, you don't have to do all this for me. Just spending the day with you is enough for me." I look at him in his eyes, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"I know I don't. But I want to. Now, come on. We have a long way to drive and everyone is waiting for us."

"Everyone?" I asked, pressing my eyebrows together, making him side smirk.

"Everyone." He nods, opening the door. Lexie, Troy, Dylan, Sam, and Steven were outside waiting for us, along with two girls from our school, my thought was that they were going with Steven and Sam as their dates.

We got in Logan's car and T's hummer. We must have driven for about an hour before stopping at a big amphitheater. There were so many cars, people walking around with neon face paint all over, and merchants selling glow sticks all over the place.

"Logan, what is this?" I asked, my voice filled with both excitement and enthusiasm.

"Well, you said you wanted to come to this year's DJ battle concert. So here we are." My eyes widened, and my mouth gawked openly.

"Wait, are you serious?" I squealed out with excitement, throwing myself in his arms. I kissed him repeatedly all over his face, making him chuckle.

"How the hell did you pull this off? I thought the tickets were sold out since a month ago?"

"They were. It took a while, but Lexie and I were able to grab able to get tickets for all of us. Now come on, before someone grabs our seats." I got out quickly from the car, joining everyone else and walking to the entrance.

Logan handed the tickets to the guy to get them scanned, then we went inside, and like always, Logan didn't hesitate to get us a bunch of glow stick necklaces and bracelets.

There were bright lights everywhere, loud music was already playing and people dancing to the beat. It was insane.

The whole night was incredible

The whole night was incredible. Awesome music played the whole time. I don't think there was a break in between DJs other than the five minutes in between here and there to change the stage.

The whole time Logan and I danced together. Our bodies were drenched in sweat, by the end of it, Logan, and the guys had literally taken off their shirts and we're dancing around like crazy. Lexie and I laughed, getting rid of our own jackets and dancing with them.

We found the other girls were Blair, Carter's step-sister, who had just moved here a few weeks ago, and Chrissy, who mostly hung out with Russell, Asher, and Brandon, who were in most of my classes.

These girls were so nice, Lexie and I got along so well with them. Though we had to make sure to get Blair home on time since she was two years younger than us.

The whole night was amazing but by the time things ended, my ears were ringing from how loud the music had been.

We got out soon as it ended to avoid the stampede of people everywhere. Logan had made me get on his back because my feet were hurting so bad.

"So, what did you think of the concert Soph?" Troy asked while I laid on Logan's back and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Oh my God, it was Awesome! I can't believe you guys brought me here, I have been dying to come for the last three years." I smiled kissing Logan on his cheek. "And now I did. Thanks to this amazing man." Logan chuckled, lowering his head. His cheeks blushed to a rose-tone.

His upper body was still lingering with sweat, and he along with all the guys had walked out without a shirt. Hell- I think we had all forgotten our jackets inside, but we didn't care, we had such a blast.

Just when we were reaching the car, I got off of Logan and he went behind me, hugging me. T had taken advantage and snapped a few pictures of us.

It was the best memory of an amazing night.

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨