-1-

Jingles of Bangles Made Meera Look Towards Naaz.

Meera- Naaz Hum Aaj Shaam Mein Nahi Aaye Ge Subha Hi Aaye ge Aaj Jalsa Hai Mehfil Rao Parivar ke naam hai.

She nodded and cover herself nicely and took her jute bag and Books.

She was Wearing Yellow Anarkali Suit and Pink Dupatta. Yellow Colour Was Adding More Beauty.

She Went out Towards The Lawn and Meera Kiss Her Forehead and She Went Out Towards Her College.

She was Not Allowed to Make Male Friends Because Meera Jii Is Protective Towards her. She Never Made Any Type of Friends.

She Was Waiting For The Bus When She Listen Few Ladies Talking About What's Special Today.

Lady 1- Woh Phir Jeete Gaye Aaj.

Lady 2- Woh Rao Hai Aur Jeet Humesha Rao ki Hoti Hai.Aaj Mehfil Meera Ke Yaha hi Sajh Rahi Hum toh Jaye ge.

She Always Used to Listen about them buy she never care about it. She Always Mind Her Own Business.

______________________________________

Wearing His Blue Coat Above His Black Shirt He Entered Near Dinning Table.

Shiv- Aao Mere Sher Hum Aapke Baare mein Baatein Kar rahe the.

Sid-Kyu Dad Aaj Subha Se Humne Asa kya Kar Diya Jo aap Humari hi baatein kar rahe.

Shiv- Tum Ho hi Ase Ki Pura Lucknow Tumhari Baatein Karta Rehta hai.

Sid Smirked and Started Drinking His Juice and Was Busy in His Mac Book.

Shiv- Meera Ko Keh Diya Na Hum Aa Rahe hai Koi Kaami Nahi Honi Chaiye.

Shiv Jii Was Found of His Cultures and Used to Love Seeing Nautch On Some Special Occasion.

He Used to Set his Mens Free on The Day Of Nautch To Enjoy There.

Sid- Dad Humhe Late Hoga Aaj Aate Aate.

Shiv- Humne Kal Hi Aapko Kaha Tha Aaj Aap Sath Chale ge Phir Ye Sab Humse na Kahe Samjhe aap.

His tone was now Stern and He Look At Sid who Rolled his eyes.

Sid- Fine Dad.

Entering Inside Her Room She Locked it And Went to Washroom To Wash Her face.

She Came Out And Went Towards Kitchen to get something to eat when she find a note over there.

Naaz Aaj Hum Nahi Aaye Ge Toh Aap Indar Se Gate Lagaye Ga Aur Han Aaj Aap Lawn Mein Bhul Se Bhi Naa Jaye Kyuki Aaj Mehfil Baade Logo ke Naam hai Hum Nahi Chahte ki Aapko koi Dekhe.

Kahan Kha Le Humari Pyaari Naaz Aur So Jaye. Khayal rakhna.

She Smiles On Her Maasi She Is Overprotective But This is Needed Because Her Business Make Her Insecure about her.

She Was done With Her Dinner and Was Watching Shows Sitting on The Sofa.

The Loud Noise Of Dhol And Gun Shots Made her Clutch Her Eyes shut tight and Held the Pillow Tight.

She Don't Like Being Alone on such Occasions Where They Make Huge noises and all.

She Closed All The Doors and Sat Back on The Sofa Checking all The Locks again.

_______________________________________

Sid Enter Inside the Nautch Making Everyone Bow there head down.

🌸Ishq-e-Khwab🌸(Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें