-2-

Tieing Robe Around His Naked Body His Sat On The Couch Placing right Ankle on left Knee.

His Calmness Was Something Which Indicate Destruction.

He Was Look Damn Hot in Black Robe and Messy Hairs and Rough look on face.

He Closed his Eyes and Put his head back in Resting manner.

Knock Knock!.

"Yess " He said in His Rude Manly Voice.

He was already Frustrated and Now Her Not being around him was killing it.

For the Very First Time Sidharth Rao Is Continuously Thinking about A Girl Which He Barely Meet For Few Minutes.

"Boss Woh Unka Pata Chal Gaya Humhe"

Nitin Was His Bodyguard And Right Hand And Now He was In Mission finding details About Shehnaaz.

Sid- Toh Kahe Puri Raat Lege Kya?

Restlessness was clear visible in His Voice and Face.

"She lives With Meera and She is Completing Interior Designing Is XYZ College. Her mother Died When She was Of 5 and Meera Don't allow her to make friends and All. She Don't Interact With Anyone and Lastly She Don't Like Rude and Rough Personality Because She is Soft Mmm Kind a Angle Personality You see".

Sid- Jitna Pucha Hai Utna Kaha Karo Nitin Warna Humhe Tumhe Marne mein ek Second nahi lage ga.

Nitin made a baby face and went out leaving details about her on his table.

Sleep was far away from his Sight so He Decided To Look At Her Details and Even He Don't Know When He Slept Crassing his Fingers on her pic.

_________________________________________

Her Eyes Were Roaming around the College Campus and She was Walking Slowly and Slowly.

Her eyes were something Which Can Invite any Male Personality.

Huffing She Look Around To Find People Running here and there.

She Enter Her Classroom And Huff Again And Pout Under her Niqab.

There were Roses Kept Again on her desk which She Ignored Royally.

After completing her class, She Moved towards the Canteen and Was Passing the College Ground When One Well Built Man Came Infront of her eye sight.

She Looked up and then try to move Forward When He Pulled her by his wrist.

Boy- You See I Have Been Kept Trying from 1 Week But You Are Ignoring Me.

As Always She kept silent because She Know 2 Things.

One She Can't Talk to male personality and Second is Sidharth Rao is Seriously Dangerous for Her now.

She tried her best to remove her hands from him when a punch landed On His face.

Oucchhh....The Boy Looked Up Only To Find Sidharth Rao Starring at him like He can Kill him any moment.

She Shiver When He Shouted at His Men to handle him.

He hold her Wrist and Drag Her Out of the college Campus followed by few of his guards.

Shehnaaz was Now On The Verge of crying due to his Tight hold on her delicate wrist and his Rough tone which he was using on his men.

Sid- Humhe Koi Follow Nahi Kare Ga Hum Khud Aaj Jaye Ge.