-10-

Inline Comments are love will try to reply today all the comments in this chapter.

Guys A Big Thankyou For Making Wajah Tum Ho Trending in Hashtag SidNaaz (2nd Position) Love You all Babies 🥺❤️

This is my First time That My Book is trending 🥺❤️🧿
________________________________________

Shiv Rao Was Busy Typing Something in his Laptop and Look up after hearing foot steps.

He was sitting in the living room all busy and Irritated with his work.

Shiv Jii lift his head up only to smirk and Sidharth roll his eyes Completely ignoring him.

Shiv- Kaafii Busy Lag rahe ho Sidharth

To which he look at him and smile making shehnaaz hide her face because she was in his arms and Shiv Rao was Continuously giving them Teasing looks

Sid- Yes Dad I am Very Busy

Eyeing towards Naaz and She was ready to slap him for being shameless infront of his dad

Sid- Now Don't Give me that Looks Han.

Shiv - Han Han kyu nahi Jaaye (Teasing tone)

With that he walk to his room making shehnaaz hit his chest and He Hiss in fake pain.

Shiv- Pyaar Mein Barbad Sidharth Rao Ko Dekhne ka alag hi maza hai.

With that he again started working on his Laptop.

He put her on bed making her Pout angrily on Him which he ignore Royally.

Sid- Humhe Ase na Dekhe Aap warna soch le kya hoga.

She blush and lay down on his bed which is soon gone be there bed.

Sid Went inside washroom and Change his clothes and wore a black T- Shirt and Grey Pants making him look more handsome.

He silently lay beside her taking her in his arms.

Shehnaaz Look at Him Making him Smirk on her red Cheeks.

She was looking damn cute and unable to control he pull  her more in chest and bite her cheeks making her hiss

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She was looking damn cute and unable to control he pull  her more in chest and bite her cheeks making her hiss.

Shehnaaz- Uffo Kyu Kiya aapne.

She said in flow making him smile and Look at her again.

Sid- Kyu na Kare Humari hai aap Humhe Jo maan hum woh kare

She look other side making sid held Her waist more tightly.

Sid- Humse Aur intzar nahi hota biwi banna chahte hai aapko.Apni Zindagi mein saja kar rakhna chahte hai. Aap Humari hai ye sabko batana chahte hai.Khul kar mohbbat karna hai apse.

She blush and hide her face in his chest and he just slowly Crases her arm making her shiver.

Shehnaaz- Hum Kya Kahe.

The only words came out of her mouth after good 5 minutes of silence.

Sid- Shaddi ke liye han.

He grin like a kid making her roll her eyes and look at him with fake Anger.

Shehnaaz- Itna bhi kya jaldi hai Rao Sahab Intazar kare.

She tease him but it went wrong and very next moment she was lying under him.

Sid- Wahi toh nahi hota Rao Sahab ki jaan.( He Mimics Her making her smile)

She averted her gaze and he kiss her Cheeks and nuzzle his nose on her jaw.

Naaz- Haate Aap

She try to get up but it's next to impossible and his lips slammed to her in urgency.

He was busy Kissing her whole hearty and she was so lost in his tounge game.

His hands went on her waist and lift her Kurti up making her shiver when his cold hand touch her bare skin.

He held her waist firmly and Started drawing patterns on her waist making her wiggle.

He press his lipss more into her to calm her and she try to suck his uper lips.

Sid left her lips all swollen and his hand made his way up near her most sensitive part.

She try to stop him but he gave her a pleasing look which melt her.He was trying hard to control but he can't when she is in his room on his bed.

Sid- Mm Toh Kya keh rahi thi aap.

He dug his face on her neck and kiss her soft spot making her moan softly.

His Fingers were tracing the bra outlines making her sweat and control her moan.

Sid- Intazar karne kaha apne humhe?

He asked to which she look at him

Naaz- Wohhh mmm ahhh.

She Moan when he cupped her left twins making him Smirk.

Sid- Mmm Kya Kahiye na.

He was sweetly making her weak and his eyes were turning Red in desire seeing her moaning under him.

He Harshly press the other one making her scream in pleasure .

Sid- Humne Nahi Hoga Intzar aap ye baat jaan le Naaz Humhe Aap chaiye bss.

With that he took his hand out and lay beside her taking her Shivering body in his arms to calm her down.

Naaz-Aap Na Bhot bure hai.

She said complaing making him smile.

Sid- Acha toh ice cream khilne se hum ache ho jaye ge toh boliye.

She smiled and very next moment they were in his car eating ice cream.

They had good time and sid helped her to go to her room with back door.

Sid- Aaram Kariye han Hum call kare ge.

He kiss her forehead and he left from there making her blush and smile on there cosy moments.

Shehnaaz- Humse bhi Intzar nahi hoga ab humhe aapke pass rehna hai.

(She said to herself)

________________________________________

Keep Commenting Guys Please and Please Press the cute start icon for vote❤️I Don't Mind If You Guys follow me too😂❤️.

🌸Ishq-e-Khwab🌸(Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें