-Epilogue-

"Offo Rao Sahab ye Kya Kar Diya Hai Apne"

Shehnaaz Huffed Seeing The Mess All Around And Her Rao Sahab Smiling Like A Idiot.

Naaz- Zara Room Mein Jaye Ab Aap.

Zara- Mumma Pele Talay Kalo na (Mom First Try Na)

She Forwarded The Cookies Made By Her With the help of her dad who was standing with puppy eyes.

Naaz- Bhot Yummy Hai Baby Ab Jao Dekho Homework kya hai aapka.

She ran out giving fly kiss to sid and naaz and Sid was all ready for his session.

Naaz- Kya Rao Sahab Baache nahi samhal sakte hai. Pura Kitchen Kharab Kar diya aur Hall Mein Toh Lag Raha Tufan aaya ho.

She said all being strict and Irritated making him bite her red Cheeks Which were inviting him.

Naaz- Ahh Naa Kare... Besharam Rao Sahab.

Sid- Han Hai Hum Besharam.

With that He held her waist and pick her up in his arms and move towards there room.

Naaz- Chore Koi Dekh Lega Kya Kar rahe hai zara ne dekh lena hai.

Sid- Aap Chup Rahiye na Humhe Romance Karna hai Abhi issi waqt.

With that he took her to there room and Soon There Clothes Were Shattered on floor and Whole Room was filled with there wild love making sounds.

She rest her head on his Naked chest drawing patterns making him Groan and Pinch her nipples.

Naaz- Ahh Na kariye.

Sid- Aap Khud Humhe Tadpati hai Aur Kehta ahh Na Kariye (Mimicking Her)

She blush and hide her face making him kiss her forehead.

The Day Sid Got To Know About Her pregnancy Oh My God His Happiness was Uncontrollable.

He was Sulking And Asking Everyday To Shehnaaz That Will There Baby Will Accept Him As Father Making shehnaaz burst in Laugh.

Naaz Felt Her Life to Be a Complete Bliss With Sid ....He Fulfill All Her Demands and Never complain About her mood swings.

He used to stay Awake and Used to massage her legs and Back Which hurt like hell in pregnancy making her fall for him like crazy.

He used to take her at night ride and make her eat all the things she want.

He Cried When He Touch There Baby Daughter Hand Making Everyone shock.

Rao Sahab Falling Weak was completely Impossible But He is Human He Has Emotions.

Sid Happily Announced About there child and Make sure each person in Lucknow eat sweets on The Birth of there princess.

Zara was completely a blessing for both of them and a carbon copy of Sid .

She used to dominate sid and ask her to bring Chocolates daily making the poor sid smile proudly and naaz hit her head.

Naaz With Always Sided by this Father daughter duo and She used to ignore them for whole day making them  manaofying her.

Now that zara is 2 years old She used to rule over the mansion.

If she said no means no but if mumma give death glares to her then she used to change her decision making everyone smile.

Knock Knock.

Hatye sidhartthhhhhhhhh aapki beti andar aajaye gi hatiye.

Zara- Mumma Kolo (Open)

Sid bite her neck making her hiss and  he wink making her roll her eyes.

Sid Wore his Shorts and Went towards the door and Shehnaaz rush towards washroom to change.

Zara- Papa Mumma toooh Bulao.

Sid picked her up and walk towards there bed and sat on it making her sit on her lap.

Sid- Kyu Baby Papa Ko Kuch Nahi Bola sirf mumma ko not fair.

Zara- Offo Bulao taha na(Offo Bulao Kaha na)

Sid Huffed on his dominating daughter who used to give him, taste of his own medicine 😂.

Naaz- Yes Princess.

Zara jump and made her way towards naaz and showed her the card.

She draw a Cute Girl Indicating Herself and her mumma and her papa making sweet tears flow from her eyes.

Sid- Kya Hua Naaz Aapko.

Sid ran towards her and held her hand making her smile.

She showed him the card making him smile too because this was Zara's first drawing.

Zara- Roo Mat Ab Melko choco doh bass.

She said and They Both Laugh Loud making her laugh too.

Ibaadat Toh Sabke Hote hai Lekin Pure Bhot Kaam Ho Paate hai.

Rao Sahab ne Ibadat ki aur usse Puri bhi ki❤️.
________________________________________

So Here Is The end of the story Ibaadat ❤️ Will Come With a New Short Story on Arrange Marriage.

Yes Yes Yes Rao Sahab is Coming Back with her Jaan e Naaz.In a Seperate Book so wait Guys❤️

So Put Your Hands up and say jai author ji jai🤣🤣.

_____________________________________

Keep Commenting Guys Please and Please Press the cute start icon for vote❤️I Don't Mind If You Guys follow me too😂❤️.