-7-

Inline Comments Damn I Am So Blessed to Have you All❤️
_________________________________________

A sob Escaped for her mouth making him push her more in his chest.

She was Busy Sobbing when He eyed His men to See to them.

Meera Jii ran towards naaz making sid held her more tight and He Gave a look to her making her step back.

Sid- Hum Haveli Jaa Rahe hai apne.

He announced and Everyone Nodded that's how he is Dominating.

He picked her up in his arms making shiv Jii smile and Gave Teasing looks to sid which he Royally Ignored rolling his eyes off.

Naaz Hide her face on his neck Making him Groan his soft touch was making him lose his sanity.

He look at her who was sacred but she was more Calm and Lost in his arms.

Soon Cars left for the haveli leaving Meera Jii and Shiv taking about them.

Meera jii- Rao Sahab humne aaj tak aapse kuch nahi kaha lekin ye..

Shiv- Meera Hum Samjhte hai aapki baaton ko hum bhi ek baap hai hum jante hai saari baatein jo aap soch rahi.

Meera- Woh Nahi Samhal Paye gi unka gussa aur..

She was stopped by him.

Shiv- Meera Aapko abhi bhi lagta hai itna kuch hone ke baad ki Sid ke liye aapki bachi sahi nahi? Hum jante hai Usse Woh Apni chizo Ko Paane ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte aur Ye Toh Uska Pyaar tab woh kya kare ye Toh Aap bhi jaan sakti hai.

Deep Down Realization hit her hard basically she Failed today in protecting her.Over Protectiveness over power her making her feel guilty.

Shiv- Humne Aaj taak kuch manga nahi Lekin Agar humara bacha Zindagii mein pheli baar sukoon mein dikha hai toh Meera Hum Usse Mana nahi kare ge ye aap jaan le.

Meera nodded out of respect and left from there making Meera Jii think that He is Only right person for her.

_________________________________________

Sid was about to Keep Her on His Bed To Which she nodded in no.

Sid- Naaz abhi nahi.

She Look at him and His eyes was already Red due to Angry so decided to keep quite.

Sid Layed her down on his bed and she observe each and every detail of his Royal room making him smile.

He got up to Close the door when she look at the things which are perfectly Placed on there place and Neat and Clean bed, Couch and closet.

She was so lost in observing that when he sat beside her she even don't know.

Sid- Saza Aapko Bhi Milni Chaiye Nahi.

He said near her earlobe Making her Shiver and look down on her lap.

He silently layed beside her and kept his head on His palm supported by elbow.

He was Observing each and every feature of her face when he notice the red marks on her neck, Cheeks, Head Making him fist his hand.

Sid- Kahiye milni chahiye na saza.

He said and she look at him and his eyes were burning with Desires.

Naaz- Mmm Kyu..

She said Slowly making him Smirk

Sid- Aapne Humara Sukoon cheen liya tha aapko andaza hai humari kya halat thi...Aapne Jaan Nikal di thi humari..Pagal Kar diya humhe naaz apne.

He said looking deep into her eyes making her blink her eyes on his confession.

Sid Hover over her making her gasp and look here and there.

She blushed when he wink at her and she look away.

He bent a bit down and Put his head on her neck making her Breathe heavily.

Sid- Aap Humari Hai Aur Hum Aapke Ye Baat Hum Haar baar yaad dilaye ge kyuki humhe khushi milti hai aapko apna bula kar .

She look at him and bite her lips that's it he lost it and Took her soft trembling lips in his rough ones.

Making her Clutch his arms and Somewhere he smile on her soft touch again.

He was kissing her Softly and she was lost in that kiss that when his hand went of her waist she don't know.

He held her waist tightly making her moan and He Enter his tounge inside her mouth making her shiver by his dominating kiss.

After good 6 minutes of kiss he pull back because she was breathless now.

He hide his face on her neck and he found a new place of peace.

Her hands went on his hairs making him smile and he Crases it Softly.

He started kissing her red marks with passion making a moan escape her mouth.

Mmmmm.

Sid- Ahh aap Jaan Le legi humari.

With that He bite her cheeks making her Scream.

Sid- Ase na Chilaye Warna log kya soche ge.

His Shameless comment made her red and She try to push him to which he Layed beside her and lick her earlobe.

Naaz- Naa kare.

All things were new and He being in love was making him a Different person.

Sid- Humne Aapko Paa Liya Bass Ab Lagta hai Jasa sab kuch mil gaya.

She snuggle on his chest making him satisfy that she also somewhere is accepting him.

He is Protective and Possesive and Dominating And Now That she is his..He will cross all the limits to make sure she remains his.

Sid- Aapse Mohabbat hui hai Naaz Aur Aap Jaan baan gayi humari.
Humari Jaan e Naaz.

She blushed.

Sid- Uffff Ye Sharmana aapka.

With that he again took her Swollen lips for long kiss❤️.

_________________________________________

Ahhha beginning of Love Mmmmm Intresting Yes or No?

Batao Ye Rao Sahab Pyaar mein kya kya haade paar kare ge?.

Keep Commenting Guys Please and Please Press the cute start icon for vote❤️I Don't Mind If You Guys follow me too😂❤️.