-5-

Inline Comments Are Love and I Love You all For That Thankyou so much Keep Showering Love 🥺♥️
_________________________________________

"Pata Lagao Woh Ladka Kon Tha".

Meera Jii Locked Shehnaaz up But What About That Guy Who Dared to touch Her infront of the whole bazar.

Meera Jii went to Nautch To Do All Thr Arrangements for Night as Usual.

Meera Jii Have A Great Army of People Who Work For her. She was Always The one to Order the work and The Work Should be done in few hours.

Sitting on Her Royal Couch She Observed Each and Every Corner of Her Nautch.

She was Upset for locking her up but that was needed She is Delicate and Beautiful And Don't Want anyone to Take Advantage of That.

Shehnaaz woke Up And Her Head Was Spinning She find the door open and She Ran out.

She Found Rima Tai Coming With Food and juice in her room.

Rima- Aree Meri Soni Bachi Uth gaye aap.

Shehnaaz- Humhe Yaha Kyu Laayi Woh.

Rima- Bacha woh...

Shehnaaz was looking at the door Where Some Young Guys Where Standing.

There Dirty Smirk Made her Look at Rima Jii Who Smiled at them.

Rima- Shehnaaz Ye Humara Beta Hai Aur Ye Uske Dost Hai.

Shehnaaz look at Them and went to her room. She very well know how stubborn
Meera Jii is So It's Better to talk to her and made her understand.

She was sitting near the Window and The Thoughts Of Sidharth was Roaming in her mind.

"Woh Humhe Paka Kha Jaye ge Agar Unhe Sach nahi pata chala Hey Ishwar Meri Raksha Karna".

She was talking to herself.

_________________________________________

Sidharth was done now and all He Thought was too took her with him.

He walk inside the Nautch area but no-one noticed him and He went direct upstairs to check her.

His Aura Was Screaming Danger and His Walk was Making few workers Scared Who Saw them go up But No One Dared to Say Anything to Him.

He went near her house but the door was locked and He was Now Getting more Anger.

She ran Away? I Told Her she is Mine Right Then How The Fuck She Betrayed Me.

He Took Steps towards the Open Window To Peep inside the room in Anger.

His Veins were popping out and His Eyes were turning Red By Each passing second.

His eyes roamed around the whole room watching each and everything.

The first thing he notice was Her Niqab which was lying on the floor.

Second was her side bag and Phone lying on the Sofa.

Now He was Getting restless and He took his phone out of the pocket and Look at the room back again.

" Pata Lagao Meera Jii Kaha hai Aur Unhe Unke Jagah pe lao".

He said and Cut the call up. The Feeling of Something happening wrong was making him Angry and restless.