-13-

Cladded in Red Lehenga Shehnaaz Was Sitting In There Room.

Finally They Were Married and She is Happy Beyond Happy.

Sidharth was so excited for there wedding and Shehnaaz was pissed off with that because she Wanted a royal wedding but somehow Sidharth managed to make all her wishes come true.

He Danced with her Infront of Everyone Which she wanted and Also Wrote Jaan e Naaz in His Hand With Mehandi as a rasam. She was happy Seeing him doing all this for her hapiness.

Now she was nervous and Sidharth being shameless has warned her that she won't step out of the room for atleast 6 days which made shehnaaz blush and hit him hard making him Smirk.

Door open and there stood Her Besharam Rao Sahab with his devilish smirk.He move towards her and sat on the bed opposite to her.

She was shivering today which made Sidharth held her hand tight and she smiled under ther veil.

Sid- Bhot Khubsurat lag rahi aap.

He said and Shehnaaz Smiled making him smile too. He can clearly see her blushing and the net red veil was thrown on the Floor next making her shock.

Sid- Humhe nahi pasand ki humare aur aapke beeche kuch bhi aaye.

He said huskily making her Cheeks go red and red.

Sid- Humhe kuch kehna hai tab tak aap Sharmaye theek hai?.

Shehnaaz playfully glare him making him raise his hand as arrest with puppy eyes.

Naaz- Rao Sahab Zada na bole.

Sid- Maafi De Rao Sahab ki jaan.

She smile and sid took a red velvet box out and Kept it on her lap making her raise her eyebrows.

Sid- Khole Na.

Shehnaaz Giggle when she saw beautiful anklets with diamond stud in it and the sound of the anklets make her Giggle more.

He held her hand and she kept the box aside and he made her wear that and took her hand in his.

Sid- Humhe kuch kehne de.

She nodded.

Sid- Humhe ye nahi pata ki hum aapke sath kya hai lekin humhe yeh pata hai hum aapke bina adhure hai. Naaz Humhe na Pyaar bayaan karna nahi aata lekin hum baas itna jante hai ke aap ibadat hai humare dil ki.Jab Aapko Dekha Toh laga humhe Humari zindagi ka khoya hissa mil gaya,Aapki Kushi Humari kushi baan gayi aur aapka gaam humara gaam.Hum sab Seh sakte hai lekin aapka humara Na hona hum kabhi nahi seh paate.

Chand ki roshni mein humhe humare zindagi ka chand Mila Jismein Humara haar andhera dur kar diya aur usse chand ka naam toh aap janti he hi(She nodded in tears) Humhe nahi pata waada kya kare kya nahi lekin hum aapko zindagi ki haar woh kushi dege jo aap mange aur chahe bass itna aapse mangte hai naaz ki humhe humesha pyaar kare.

Humhe mohabbat hai aapse Jii Han Humari Jaan e Naaz Humne Kabhi nahi kaha lekin Humara dil aapke naam tabhi hogaya tha jab humne aapko dekha ❤️.

Pyaar hai aapse aur sirf aapse rahe ga aur aapke Rao Sahab ahh nahi nahi aapke Besharam Rao Sahab sirf aapke rahe ke marte daamn tak.

He said and she laugh Cutely while crying because she know sid was never that kind of guy who express easily but pouring his heart out made her heart drop inside her stomach.