Thank You(georgebur)

Third person's point of view

"You may now kiss the groom" George peak at the window as the priest happily said those bitter words, George look at the invitation in his hands Dream and Fundy's wedding, he took a deep breath and start to walk away from the church, he's vision became blurry he can't take it anymore he put his face in his palms and let out a little sob. He immediately wipe it and run before he could run fast he bump into someone and fell down. George wanted to cry more but instead he smile and start to pull all his strength together to stand up, he felt a tapped on his shoulder he looked up its Wilbur calling his name several times..

"Gogy are you ok? Why are you crying?" Wilbur hold George's shoulders and look at the smaller eyes. When Wilbur process what is happening he instantly carries George to his arms and start walking away.

"Wilbur what are you doin? Put me down" George whimper still trying to hold his tears, George buried his face to Wilbur's chest while they continue to walk. The two encountered Karl and SapNap who were just got out of the church.

"What the honk happened?" Karl ask not really recognizing the man in Wilbur's arm. Sapnap peak at the hidden face while Wilbur is talking to Karl.

"Georgie?!" Sapnap blurted..

"h-hey" George look at Sapnap and karl, no wonder why the two didn't recognize George he's wearing a big blue sweater, his goggles are gone and his hair is a little bit longer.

"what happened? Are you ok?!" Sapnap asked and continue to scan the smaller boys face. George Hides his face again, Sapnap frowns but didn't ask questions.

"are you still going to the celebration?"

"no I think George needs to rest" Wilbur is seriously talking while he tighten his grips at George. Karl and Sapnap nooded and they continue to walk, after the two arrive at Wilbur's house he put George on the bed.

"gogy want some water?" George just nooded after Wilbur go get water he close his eyes trying to fall asleep. When Wilbur came back George is snoring softly, he examine George's face his eyes is still a little bit puffy and red like his cute nose. Wilbur tucked him in the bed. After Wil showered he sat at the end of the bed, he look at the sleeping Georgie. The boy he adored the most, he always admired George from the first day they met till the present day, to him George is sweet and lovely he used to describe George as a Freesia flower. Who's always sweet, thoughtful and innocent, after thinking for awhile Wilbur felt a hug from the back.

"Don't go" George mumble he's not fully awake. Wilbur's eyes soften he hugged George back, when he open his eyes to look at George the smaller is already sleeping but his hands are locked in the hug. Wilbur layed down in the bed with George arms hugging his left arm, he sleep with a smile that night.

-at the wedding celebration-

Tommy is looking for Wilbur everywhere but he can't find him, he even ask his older brother Techno and Ranboo if they seen him but the answers are no they haven't. Tommy didn't try to ask Phil cause he'll freak out thinking his brother is committing arson again. Tommy sat down while watching the newly weds dance.

"where the fuck are you wilbur soot" he spat out angrily he didn't even noticed that Tubbo is sitting besides him. Tubbo watches his bestfriend rant for 5 minutes straight after a long pause he tapped tommy's shoulder making him flinch.

"WHAT THE FOCKKKKK TUBBBOOOO" He said while placing his palm in his chest, Tubbo just laugh at him..

"are you trying to give me cardiac fucking arrest?! Jesus Christ Tubbo!" After 3 minutes Tommy finally calm down..