Parents PT 2

Third person's point of view

"but how?" Quackity asked, Ponk raised his eyebrows.

"if you can fertilize and can get rut same as George he's your biological brother, if i was right you both got it from your mom" Ponk explained

"Oh yeah yeah that makes sense" Quackity agreed.

==================

George's mood swings and body pain is getting worse everyday, sometimes George would cling to his husband all day or cry without any reasons. He even love babying Tommy and defensing him from his own husband, he always walk outside and talk with Techno. Techno is forced and threatened to answer George nicely.

They didn't bother to talk about his pregnancy, one by one his friends will know the first one who found out is Sapnap.

==============

Sapnap and George met, to help Sap to plan for his proposal at Karl.

"Im kinda dizzy" George confess, Sapnap look at his bestfriend who became pale.

"u ok?" He concerning voice echoed..

"yeah yeah I need water" Sapanap got him a cup of water, after George drank it he felr sleepy.

"Do you want to go home?" Sapnap is getting more worried George just nooded..

Sapnap walk him home where his brothers(Tommy, Techno and Quackity) and husband are waiting. When they saw George they all run towards him.

"Are you ok?"Quackity check his face..

" hey bitch "Tommy shakes Sapnap's hand.

" do i need to carry you?"Wilbur suggested, finally George's legs gave out. Wilbur carried him in bridal style and goes upstairs to let him rest. Sapnap doesn't have any idea what's happening..

" what the fuck is happening " Sapanap frown...

" heh? George didn't tell ya"Techno crossed his arms..

" tell what? " sapnap is confused as hell..

" Well my annoying brother is pregnant " Quackity stated Sapnap's mouth and eyes are both wide opened.

" yeah I'm going to be an uncle soon " Tommy second the motion and followed by Techno nooding..

"why the fuck i didn't notice"

"cause your an idiot" Quackity laugh...

========================

The next person is Bad when he visited SBI and heard talking about being the best fucking uncle..

"either a woman or a man I'll teacher em how to arson OHHH i should write a book about that like how to se-" Wilbur knock Tommy's back head lightly to make him stop.

"Shut up you'll never be a babysitter" Wilbur announced, George just laugh.

They all heard a knock George is the one who opened the door and saw bad.

"we need to talk George" George just nood and follow him outside.

"Hey hey our nephews ans niece will be the most coolest first their uncle is the blood God second their mom is the greatest archer in the smp-" Quackity was cutted by a "what".

"Greatest Archer?" Wilbur also didn't know, Quackity face palm.

"George always won the archer competition why you guys didn't know?" Techno shrugged, Tommy scoff and Wilbur just scratch his head.