Thread

Third person's point of view

The red thread line at the pinky finger in your right hand, the other ends is connected to your soulmate,the other one is the only one who can see the thread. George hated the word soulmate he hated it since birth, his mom and dad are soulmates, almost every people didn't have the chance to meet their other half. His mom is expecting him to find his soulmate and get married already, of course George hated the idea and run away to live his own life.

Wilbur can see all the threads where it is attached and he can reattach it, his thread is long gone, his best friend is his soulmate but she fall in love and got married before his mate got married he reattached their string leaving him no soulmate. He also promise that he'll never do it again.

George is talking to Dream as usual, Dream is living with his girlfriend Sam, he liked Dream a lot but destiny isn't in his side.

Dream always mute cause of Sam and sometimes he cannot answer George's call. Today Wilbur asked him to go on a pizza date, he agreed as a joke and that lead on a fight with Sam. Dream contacted George after the stream and talk about the date, he convinced George to go have a date with Wilbur without saying they are going on a date.

"this is stupid" George leaned back to his chair and face palm for a while.

"Please George isn't it fun we're gonna prank our Fandom come on George please please" Dream begged and glance at Sam who's sleeping in the bed. He sighted he need to convince George.

"this is ridiculous Dream" George scroll on Twitter while talking.

"George it's gonna be fun please" Dream tried to be quite as much as he can.

"With Wilbur right?" George look at his thread line, he knows who's his soulmate a flashback starts to play in his mind

"just turn on your cam Dream its just me here" he won't stop asking Dream about how he look like.

"come on George im shy" Dream's voice is clearly tired.

"please for me" he kept bother Dream and finally Dream turned on his cam, George noticed the thread move and it goes in the monitor to Dream's exposed hand.

"speechless?" Dream wheeze after his statement, George just watch the thread connecting to Dream's pinky. He felt his world crumble apart..

"i-i g-gonna go thanks you look great" he end the call, he can't cry even he want to he just can't.

"George? Hey?" George's mind was brought back to reality when he heard Dream calling him. He can't say no to Dream his minecraft boyfriend but will never be his.

"fine fine what's the date?"

-July 14 2020-

"Yeah whatever you idiot" George laugh he's in a call with Dream while sitting in front of Wilbur.

"I gonna go now enjoy" Dream hung up. Wilbur just noticed how fast George expression exchanges, it bothers him when George beautiful eyes are more look like gonna cry.

"are you alright? Am i too loud?" Wilbur joke but deep inside he's concern, seeing George thread pierce in the phone while calling Dream and suddenly going to different directions after he hung up.

"No silly" George giggle he remembered that Wilbur actually dm'ed him apologizing for being to loud. Wilbur eyes widen he felt a blood rushes to his cheeks.

"Let's go the the sea side" George pulled Wilbur's left hand and they both walk together still holding hands. George sat down in the Rocky beach, Wilbur is in front of him with the silly Dream drawing.