George

Third person's point of view

The battle isn't ending, Wilbur was captured. He let himself be caught just to let Tommy and Tubbo escape, before he was locked in, he send a letter using Phil's crow. At night crow arrive in George's window, he's the one who got the letter.

My beloved George

I was a fool, i didn't even got the time to gave you the tightest hug to make you feel safe in my arms. Forgive me for failing you and my promises. George my love i always fond you, i don't have enough time. Tell Phil and Tommy i was sorry this is the only way to stop the war.

This world is full of cruelty, i don't get the chance to protect you even to fight for you. George take care........... I always love you..... Forgive me

-Wilby

George fell in the ground he can't process what is just he read. Few minutes he sobbed and cry out loud that it alert Phil and Techno.

They sprinted to George's room where they saw him in the ground holding a piece of paper. That was the first time they saw George cry that loud. Phil sat besides him and hug his in law, Techno just watch the two.

After George had calmed down he handed Phil the letter. The avian face went pale, he hugged George and gave Techno the letter.

Techno is just silent he sat beside George and patted his back. It's the only way he knows to give comfort.

=================

In the morning George's face was red, Tommy and Tubbo knew it too, they just come back to L'manburg. They rush to the older's brit house and embrace him.

Tommy is crying same with Tubbo they are murmuring sorry and forgive them. George just hummed a song to calm down the two teenager.

For hours the three fall asleep in the sofa, Tommy and Tubbo both leaning to George shoulder.
======================
-warning-

"you bitch" Sapnap can only watched in horror how Dream beat Wilbur. He can't do anything about it. Wilbur was chained in the wall both arms and legs were attached backwards, in his neck a heavy chained collar choker is holding him back from moving.

Dream kick Wilbur's face and pulled his hair to face him. Dream was so angry at Wilbur for stealing his George.

"You stole everything from me you fuck" Dream slapped him, Wilbur didn't fight back he look at Dream with a smug face.

" i didn't steal anything, i earn it by myself" another slapped echoed in the room..

"Shut the fuck up" Dream grab his sword and pointed it to Wilbur.

"Kill me just fucking kill me" Wilbur challenged.

"you can't do it cause it will just make George hate you more cowar-" the swing of the sword gives a small cut on Wilbur's face.

"See you can't fucking do it-" Dream was so pissed he smack Wilbur's face once again.

"shut-" Before he finish his sentence a whisper appears in his communicator, from George.

"Watch him" Dream walk outside the room and Sapnap gave Wilbur a healing potion.

"what the fuck are you fucking doing" Wilbur triee to refuse.

"george needs you" Sapnap a simply said.

=====================

George goes to the wood near Dream smp, he whisper to Dream about an offer he was proposing.