Dream

⚠️
The title isn't DREAM the blob.

Wilbur's point of view

I just had that weird dream again, a boy running wearing white poet shirt and high waisted casual jeans. It's weird I can't see his face but the way he laughs makes me laugh too.

"HEY Wilbur are you listening to me?PHIL WILBUR IS OUT OF HIS SELF AGAI-" i ruffle Tommy's hair and started to walk away. We just opened a book shop next to techno's weapon's shop.

"HEYYY where are you going bitch" i heared Tommy yelling and Phil smacking him.

Every single night i dreamt about that boy he's kinda hunting me. It's very odd.

Walking at the busy street i suddenly remember my old pictures at our old house attic. We moved here in L'manberg when Tommy is just 4 years old he's now 16.

I went back at the house get some stuffs that i need and talk to Phil.

"Phil I'll be gone for a few days" I peak at the kitchen he's there cooking.

"Where you up too?"

"I'm gonna visit our old house" That's 4 hours away.

"OK keep safe don't do drugs" I chuckled and left.

Third person's point of view

Wilbur arrived at the old town. All people there are either old or too young to go to work. Kids running everywhere, some half hybrids too are living there.

"WILBUR CRAFT??" A boy wearing a mask yelled. It goes closer to Wilbur and removed the mask revealing the face with horns.

"Dream how are you?" Wilbur shakes the boys hand.

"I've been good it's been a while" the two talk a lot turns out Dream is marrying Fundy soon.

"Congrats Dream good for you i need to go now" they said goodbye to each other. Wilbur continue to walk till he reach the house.

He opened the door and explore it a little, remembering the old dearing memories. He see a photo hanging in the wall, he remembered putting every picture frame in the wall away.

The picture contains him and a boy. A boy wearing bellamy shirt similar to the poet shirt standing behind him smiling, brown hair, blue and golden yellow eyes.

"oh shit"

He black out.

-earlier-

George is watching the kids play when he sees someone get out of the bus,it's been years since that kind of bus stop at this town.

He eyed at that boy who gets out of the vehicle. That's Wilbur.

"You're back" George murmur.

He goes at their house and tried to clean the dusty flooring. The door open and that boy walks in staring with a bizsar eyes.

When the boy stopped and stare at the picture frame George hang 7 years ago, he stare at Wilbur too.

"Oh shit" he fainted George panicked.

Wilbur woke up and saw a boy the same boy in the picture frame. Wilbur stare at him, his eyes are both beautiful blue and golden yellow eyes like in the picture. Hair is more beautiful in person, he smell like rose.

"Wilbur are you alright?" The boy have  a strong british accent.

"Wh-who are you?!" The boy sat down in the floor and pout.

"Don't you remember me? I'm george we used to play at the forest near techno's potato farm" george explained still pouting. Wilbur scratched his head he can't remember anything.